Reviews for Our Baby
Charel Lebl chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is so sweet and sad! It tugs at your heartstrings! It's simple, but is perfectly descriptive. I often use too much fluffy vocabulary, but you do a nice job of not overextending and just making it simple. Nice job!

CL
RetardedChicken chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Thats sad dude, I love cats and i'm sorry you lost yours. Anyways, beatifully written, I especially liked the end it was perfect. Again sorry, but great poem :)
taerkitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
(Not a review)

Condolences for your loss, and thank you for sharing this private bit of life with us.

It's very moving.
Someone-Whos-Not-Important chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh that is sad.

Stickers
PrivateRadio chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aww that is so sad! i have a cat so i could really relate to your poem.
sw13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
awe. thats...that's no good...m...it was really good. pulled at my hearstrings a little bit. You've done what so many other have failed to do...made me sad. Hope everything goes well for you.
WriterOnTheMove chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aw this is so sad, but so cute
white wolf97 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh, you lost your cat, im so sorry! i wish i could be there, my cat is pretty old and may die in the next couple of ears.

not to be rude or anything ut could you read my story, why she wont talk? it's pretty good. i want some reviews
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aww im sorry( thats so sweet you found her in the basement...we found our cat at our garden door everyday and she was neglected too( so we looked after her... aww its a very good poem though)