Reviews for Hearing God's Whisper
Greenkizmet chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
I will have to say, I stumbled across this trying to find a (fictional) story that was a bit like this.. but at the same time different...
Anywho, I enjoyed reading "Hearing God's Whisper" since there were little parts of it that God needed to get across to me that normal devo time doesn't. So thank you for posting this!
Shadow chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
I really appreciate your openness in sharing this. I'll be praying for you, and I hope to hear good things in the future.
Smile chapter 13 . 2/1/2012
Do what ever you feel God is telling you to do.
Racer283 chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Its really up to you if you want to continue it or not because you are the author and you have a say as to continue it but it also might be good to continue the story because some people might be interested in your struggle in college because some college students might have the same problem as you do. Anyways if you continue the story, I'll be looking forward to reading more of it. Keep up the good work.
Bornanew chapter 13 . 1/31/2012
Hmmmm... I def was hoping for you... Even if the outcome was unconventional. It still made since.
Bornanew chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I completely understand rooting for Snape...that def was me growing up! :)
abbiexcx1990x chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Wow, it's been a long time. I think you have a real gift for writing and I would love for you to continue this as a journal sort of thing.
LiveLifeLOUDxoxo chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Awww I love this so much and I honestly started squealing when he hugged you! :3 awww I really do pray that your relationship will hopefully..hmm I'm looking for the right word...blossom! (sorry if that sounds a bit cheesy.) I hope everything's been okay for you during the past year (the last time you updated) and I hope that you update again! Best of wishes, Luna :)
lolgirl94 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
aww that was a cute chapter :) haha yay! you finally got a hug! can't wait for thee next update :]
anymousse rox aka amr chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
ello! It is really incredible to hear about your relationship with God, and I will pray that light will shine on the right thing to do for you if that makes any sense...hehe anyways..Being on a mission trip sounds fun! i wouldnt know though because im not even a teen yet _
Racer283 chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
Interesting part of your life right now. Hopefully all the preping for your senior year is going well and hopefully your hip feels better and it won't cause to much problem for you this year. I'm looking forward to reading more and hearing how God is working through you.
lookingforsomething1994 chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
It's awesome to here everything going on :) Hope it's nothing to serous about your hip problems. Praying for you!
abbiexcx1990x chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
I don't really care about any romantic stuff because I really enjoy reading about what a strong relationship you guys have. Love that you are still updating
Rachel chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Hi! So I just wanted to tell you that I had not been feeling God as of late as strongly as I used to, and last time I went to youth group while worshipping I hadn't felt him at all and felt so horrible because the preaching was about devotion to God and I realized I wasn't so devoted after all and I felt so ashamed. Reading your story and seeing how devoted you are to God is bringing me to Him more, so thank you :) I still have questions and doubts about Him but I know I love Him above any of those questions and doubts and I think it's enough. I'll pray for you and your situation but I think it'll all be all right just keep following His path :)
CrazyCutePeanut chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
This is really good! It makes me realize that love isn't worth finding at the age of 14. You should write more stories based on your life; it could help out other's too!

GOOD JOB!