Reviews for Hearing God's Whisper
Racer283 chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Interesting chapter about how you figured out that you weren't suppose to be with Matt but found out something when looking back on life you see something that God might lead you to. Also its interesting how you haven't been in a relationship yet and the guys you've met haven't been the right guy you are looking for, which is like me I've met some nice girls but none of them are the right one for me and I have not been in a relationship but I have started looking back in my life and started thinking of the characteristics that I would like to see in a girl that would fit my personality. I can't wait to read more of the story to see if any part of my life relates to your life that you are experiencing. Keep up the good work.
abbiexcx1990x chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Last year I liked this guy super much. I was all nervous around him for months. Eventually I realised that I loved the idea of a bf, not him in particular.

Then I thought of a guy in Tas (Tasmania; I moved states middle of last year but I grew up there.) and I couldn't find the same conclusion for him.

I know that God has it all planned, but I can't NOT wonder what will happen.

I wish you well in your plan to stay friends with your leader and not want anything more. It must be hard.

I know I ramble :P,

glad you updated.

Rosalie Abigail
Anonymus chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Same from before. I would like to pray for Hunter. And does that mean all the names you ahve been using are made up do to privacy reasons? If so, I understand and think that's a good idea. Will be praying!
Anomymus chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
This is not for just this chapter, but for all I have read so far. I think your story is very inspiring! Will be praying for you. :)
Rose chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Wait so you don't have an ending yet... your actually living this? Can't you make up an ending and have it over with... thats what I do with my stories... they start out in real situations but then I elaborate and make it a what if sort of thing... more interesting.
abbiexcx1990x chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
Its winter here :P .

Great chap. I so understand your struggle, only some of it, not the age bit, but Im really struggling at the moment because I REALLY like this guy but he has gone out with a few girls already and I dont think he really understands that relationships are important and not just some average thing...

Wow... That was a really long, weird sentence with way too many commas. Its probably 'cause its one in the morning...

Anyway

I fell like Gods telling me to tell you to strengthen your relationship with the guy you went to prom with. Not in the dating way but just as friendship.

With the whole age difference, I was recently at a girls meeting and one of my leaders actually mentioned that there was nine years between her and her husband. I also know that her sister and her hubby are five years apart. I just wanted to say that age isn't a barrier if you guys are meant to be together.

Maybe ask God to put you in situations that will show you what to do. He may be trying to put you guys in situations together to help you grow closer, which, in itself, is probably confusing because it could mean that you should stick to friendship or that you should venture further.

Perhaps he is wanting you to grow closer now because you are meant to be together in the future and now is only a preparation for that...

I dont know if any of this makes any sense but I am tired so I am going to pray and sleep.

Rosalie Abigail
Racer283 chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Interesting reading what has gone on in your life recently. Hope your summer goes well and hope your college search is going fine. Can't wait to read more of this. Keep up the good work.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
AW.

I love y'all.

So cute.

I love Matt.

AND THAT IS SO CREEPY.

Just saying.
lolgirl94 chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
Hi! :) So I've read all the chapters you've posted on here so far, and I think they're really incredible! Your story's very inspirational and I really do believe in my heart that there might be something real there between you and Matt. I mean he's seems really sweet and funny in your story (Omg I can't even imagine how embarrassing it must've been for you when he answered your question about erections haha but at least now you know :] and it was nice of him to answer it for you despite the awkwardness it brought along with it)

I don't normally pray a lot but after reading about all the confusion you're going through and your closeness and devotion to God, I feel kinda compelled to improve my relationship with the Lord and grow closer with Him. Anyways, I hope everything's going okay with you and your friends and family, especially with the whole Matt situation (keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! ]).

**I'll keep you guys in my prayers**
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

abbiexcx1990x chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
Love this chapter. Cant wait to hear about prom. Please update soon. I trust that Good will guide your reloationships forward in the way he has planned and in a way that will bless you.

R Abbie
abbiexcx1990x chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
LOL. I was laughing so hard. Then, when I thought I hadreached the end of the awkwardness I went and got an apple. BIG MISTAKE! I took my first bite as I started to continue reading. Apparently the awkwardness WASNT over. I promptly began choking. It was so funny. I would have died.

Great chap
abbiexcx1990x chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
That really hits my heart because I went through that kind of thing. I feel that even though God is our ultimate comfort that sometimes we need extra help from professionals to get through those things. I really would like to pray for his future.

One of my friends actually tried to attempt to kill her self today at school. She went into the bathroom but then my other friend found her and helped her through. I am so upset at what she goes through though. I really try to do everything I can but she, Krystell, really isnt in a good place right now.

Im really excited at a youth thing coming up in Australia. It is a collection of all the youths for a missions/worship night. I cant wait. I think it kinda relates to a mini outreach as you were doing with those children on your missions trip.

I am so shocked. You live on the other side of the world and I just poured my heart into a review... Odd. I think God really wants me to get it out.

Rose
abbiexcx1990x chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Hope you continue to update. I know what you mean when you say that even though you find faults when you think of him in your head you cant see imperfections when you see him and your heart still leaps.
abbiexcx1990x chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
That would be so awkward.!.

Another great chap. I love how it is so relatable, so real.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »