Reviews for Hearing God's Whisper
abbiexcx1990x chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Great chapter.

Do you know of anyone who writes similar stories? This is definitely one of my faves. I hate stories that are really M, I feel that the crudeness ruins the chapters and I prefer to read stories like these than have to skip whole chapters.

Dont you hate when you get a story and you read the first, say, 8 chapters and are really loving it when it suddenly turns very adult-y and you get turned off it?

Anyways, back on topic, I love the updates so far. It seems almost magical to be reading this. I feel that it is exactly what I needed to read right now.

Rose
abbiexcx1990x chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Great chapter. He sounds like a really sweet guy. I know a guy like him that I really like but he is two years older than me. This is pretty insignificant but it still seems to create uncertainty. So trust me when I say I kinda know how you feel. I guess if you just focus on God, if it is meant to be God will continue to create opportunities for something to develop.

Thanks for writing this, I find it really inspirational.

Rose
abbiexcx1990x chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I love how when you converse with kids they light up. They may not know anything about you but they will still enjoy your company. It is so easy to become attached.

You have really good grammar and spelling. Great so far, cant wait to see how it turns out
abbiexcx1990x chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I love this first chapter. I wanted to go on a missions trip this year but had to drop out because of some family issues so I relate to the yearn to be in solitude with God. Thanks for writing this, I have a feeling thatI will really enjoy and connect with this story.

Rose Abigail

Just saying.

NO MATT? :[

Aw..
Racer283 chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
Pretty good chapter interesting what everything is happening in your life. Have fun at your prom. Prom is definitly a good night and a fun one. Looking forward to read more of it and see what God has plan for you. May God be with you.
Masquerade hide your face chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Wow that sounds kinda interesting the way your youth group handeled sex talk that is. Can you tell me how it works and what goes on?
cc chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Awkward! that's really fnny thogh! XD
Racer283 chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Pretty good chapter and interesting. Can't wait to read more of this and see what happens. Good luck with the college searches. The hardest thing about searching for the right college is finding the right atmosphere and the college that you feel comfortable with and how the student life is like. Good luck with everything.
Alternate Ending chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Hi I'm a new reader and I have to say I really love this. Lately I've been stuggling with my faith, but reading some of the things you do write about sorta lifts me up- so thank you :) Also i love knowing that God is guiding our life when we put all our trust in Him and we do His will- that's great assurance. But anyway I can't wait to see what God gives you next, I'll pray for you :)
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 8 . 3/10/2010

i blushed reading that!

OH MY GODD!

HAHA!
Masquerade hide your face chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
This was deep. I would love to know what happens the next week. Best of luck. prayers are with you.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
O, I hope it ends well for you!
Racer283 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Pretty interesting, hopefully everything works out in the end. Hunter will ahve to put his trust toward God so that God can help Hunter get through his depression but also the hard time he is going through right now. Can't wait to read more about this. Keep looking toward God and he will guide you.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »