Reviews for Hearing God's Whisper
lookingforsomething1994 chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
It wasn't boring at all. It was good. I'll defiantly pray for Hunter and keep on praying for you. Also could you put descriptions of what you and Matt look like?
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
I love Matt. Hahaha.

What does he look like?

Also, aw! That was your dream?

It's so weird that you're at current time now!
Racer283 chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
I just came apon this story and its really good story. I enjoy reading or listening to what people have to say about their faith and trust in God. I know I have had some experinces where God has showed me something in a dream or before drifting off to sleep where you are in a state of conciousness and a deep sleep and God has spoken something to you. Recently I have noticed that you have to put God first and trust him before looking for the "one". Can't wait to read more of this story and see where your life leads you and what God has plan for you. Just remember to run toward God and once you have trusted him look around and see who is running next to you.
ladierocker chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
BEautiful! I used to think (and i am in no way trying to offened anyone) that people beilieved in religion and everything because they wanted somewhere to go after they died or because they wanted someone to blame for their problems. (I thoght these things becase i used to be more spiritual than religious). after reading this very awesoem and true love story, i'm a bit more reassurred than i was before.

update soon,

Ladierock
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
aw.

i'm so sorry about your hip!

i hope it gets better!

and i am so glad you updated!

and i look forward to future chapters.
Emo.At.Heart chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
I liked this chapter.
Emo.At.Heart chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Great Chapter.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
aw, I love Matt.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
i love matt!

i think he's so sweet/nice.

i prayed for you last night. for a long time actually. it was just one of those nights. :]
lookingforsomething1994 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I just came across your story, and I really hope everything works out. I'll be praying for you about the situation with Matt, and your relationship with God. You seem really close to God, which is awesome. It encourages me. I hope everything works out, and you can talk to your mom about it.
Xx-Jaspers-Girl-xX ff.n chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Hello,

I am a regular on and have just stumbled upon this website and your story is the first I've read and I'm glad I did. :-) I really do hope everything works out with Matt. The only advice I can supply is that: if it's meant to be, it will happen. Just be patient :-)

Take care, xoxo
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
aw.

i don't know how your story will turn out, but i must say... I REALLY WANT YALL TO GET TOGETHER!

you don't even know.

i'm praying, hoping, anything that a miracle will happen and yall can be together. i think he's a great guy, and you seem pretty awesome too.

PS changed my mind on last review... i think god DOES want yall to be together.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
hey.

so,i still need to read the next chapters BUT.

i think that you might me misinterpreting stuff. i don't believe god is out there controlling every aspect of our life, telling us what our fate is. i don't think he knows that. i think that god gives us our life and guides us through it.

i don't know if you guys are meant to be, but i will pray for you like you asked.
Masquerade hide your face chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Haha. I loved reading about your joke. It made this story so much more alive. Keep it up!
Emo.At.Heart chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, AND THE FUN YOU HAD WITH PUTTING THE LOTION IN THE SLEEPING BAG. I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE GOES ON.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »