Reviews for Hearing God's Whisper
Emo.At.Heart chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. ITS AMAZING HOW YOU WERE LED TO READ THOSE SCRIPTURES.
rachelontheramble chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Dear Katie, I will be praying for you... God's ways are too mysterious for us to understand and fathom. I had been praying for the past six years for the person whom God would bring into my life. I wanted my first relationship also to be the one whom I would marry. So I too set a sign and prayed- that the boy who would initiate and ask to pray with me in the first meeting would be the 'one'. 2 years back, then God told me to pray more specifically with the character of Joseph- someone w a testimony, who loves his family, who has visions for God and who has a social consciousness...Katie... I met my love four months back... Not only were the signs all there... but God had been speaking to him about me as well...equally specifically...including my name and that i would be from his hometown...IT was amazing...and yet he's no one like i imagined him to be... Even as I realized my signs came true, I had to deal with many prejudices... So also for him... But every day I see the goodness of God in us being together...So I pray for you too...Psalm 23 says God leads us in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. As we walk with him, he will only let us make right decisions.
oxreturntosenderxo chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Hey. I'm really enjoying your story.

I wish you guidance in the next chapters of your life.
Masquerade hide your face chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Wow I really liked how we got to know a little bit more about Matt. But I am intrested in what he ment about never getting emotionaly attached to anyone. That could lead to alot of intresting conversations.
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow, this is pretty AMAZING. Wow! Man... I definitely want to see what happens in real life. And I will pray for you and Matt, of course. Really. :) Please post more soon; I am very eager.
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hi! I'm Rachel,

I just want to say I admire you for putting all your trust in God and for also posting this up to share with others. I understand that this might be a little hard to adjust knowing that it's not something that happens everyday, but reading about how you feel and the signs from God, I feel you are doing the correct thing. I will pray for you as you figure out how to deal with all of this and may God continue to work in your life and show you the path that you should take. Remember that God has a set plan for each and everyone of us and when you put your entire trust and faith onto Him, everything else will fall into place. :D

In Christ,

Rachel :)
Emo.At.Heart chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
WOW! THIS IS AMAZING. I AM INTERESTED IN SEEING HOW YOUR CONVERSATION WENT.
Masquerade hide your face chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow this is a really good start so far. I really like how your going with your personal experinces. Update soon I can't wait to see what God's thrown at you now.
Olivine chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I received your message and am planning on adding this to the C2 Island of the Romanced.

I know that your first chapter has all happened a month or so ago, but there's too much exposition and not enough dialogue to hold the reader's attention. Instead of summarizing, try and walk us through, more. What about your interactions with others? Were you able to confide in anyone? You may have to make up some of the conversation, because I'm sure you can't remember what happened all that time ago, but part of all non-fiction is fiction. As long as you're getting the same point across.

Otherwise, I think your writing is very good. Keep it up.

O.