Reviews for My Heritage
lillypad101 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Hey this is very good but whats up between raine and her family?
CaitlinEA chapter 22 . 12/29/2010
Did they just rape her (in the italics I mean)? That's just sick. Who the HELL does that. And THREE of them two. And her FATHER let it happen. I felt like crying. Why hasn't she killed all of them yet?
LuminessDark17 chapter 23 . 12/25/2010
I'm so glad you've updated! :D im very interested in the way this story has been going and the way it will continue. please update soon
charliej chapter 23 . 12/10/2010
Where's Travis? We need more of him, please!
eternita chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
Ugh, truly a horrible chapter. I hope she kills them all. Please, update soon.
Storm Nelson chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
omg. i freakin love this story and i cant wait to read i hope u update often cuz i will be on the lookout. :)
charliej chapter 22 . 9/19/2010
Okay, I love your story but the cast of characters and twists and turns confuses the heck out of me. Carion is her great uncle, so this new guy - Nickolas - is some sort of cousin (ew...incest!) but he next thing to gang raped her with two other guys because...? And her father wanted this to happen, why?

Ugh! I'm sure it will all be clear eventually...
LuminessDark17 chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
Love the storyline as always and just a little more depth in details would work better so as not to be confusing loving the characters and travis is sexy and :P for fun keep writing
Ladyodd chapter 21 . 7/30/2010
I like this story thanks for the list of names
Fally chapter 1 . 7/18/2010

-love you and this story
eternita chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
This story is so intriguing. Quite extraordinary and unpredictable. Can't wait for the next update.
katicus chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
she always seems to get in trouble no matter where she goes, huh? ;)

another good chapter, like her attitude still!
LuminessDark17 chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
YAY! UPDATE! Im so happy you updated and this is quite an interesting plot development...I wonder if Devon will be an important enough character that he will meet Travis(hehehe there would probably be a fight). This is still a great story keep inspired :)
charliej chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
I like how slickly she exists the building, the getting grabbed and word-play is great.

Trifle confused about the characters, though. There's Ambrosia (bird-girl), Luke (grabber, now kicked unconscious), Devon (son of Dmitri/Crystal and a Beta?) but who's this Sylvia and when did she enter the scene? I reread but don't notice when you have her arriving...maybe I missed something?
charliej chapter 18 . 6/30/2010
Thanks for the quick update. Yep, definitely a colder side of her. Two questions. You have Gabriel and Gabriella - a name you just like or significant?

When she changes her appearance, she's shorter but I think you have her wearing pants - wouldn't they be too long on her?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »