Reviews for Andean Outpost
killMeN0w chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
O.o O.o O.o

This was...OMG...I'm speechless! O.o

This was so good! Vague...and...ironic...and...sweet...OMG, EVERYTHING that I love in a piece of writing. I can't believe it, you're awesome. Seriously.

I'm going to add you to my fav author...if, I haven't already.
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Very sad, but beautifully written!
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Short, but to the point, which I like. Good flow and imagery.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Very good, Punslinger. I liked this one.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So sad! Nicely done too. :)

That middle stanza is my favourite.
Dante's Disciple chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Such a shame he/she died so broken hearted, and so far, you can imagine all the drama that came before. The rhymes work really well. Nice idea, good work!
nickyO chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
fav line is "more intense than true."

The rhyming works great in this poem, at least for me, because I think it shows how lightly (in a cruel way) that the "lover" treated the writer's feelings. Good job.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aww, poor guy. I liked 'more intense than true', I guess that's what you mean by 'When living stops being life'?

The rhyme is great, it's like the same thought lingering on.
SirScott chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Pretty good poem as poems go.

SirScott
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I liked this, the rymeing was very good. Makes me wonder about a story behind it perhapes. Brilliant.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
how beautiful and yet it's morbidly romantic. It makes me wonder how the lovers broke up and why the hero is dying. Also aren't condors like vultures (scavengers?) If so that just takes the poem to a new height. It's very lovely and has great imagery.
Isca chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Personally, I liked the first two stanzas better than the final one. The first stanza, in particular, is quite vivid and engaging. Your use of the word "gauzed" was marvelous. I like the title as well: Andean Outpost. You should write more poetry, Punslinger. I like it. :)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow, quite tragic and thought provoking. You said a lot in such a small number of words, I must applaud you *clap clap clap*. Always be positive and please keep writing!

Anna _