Reviews for The Bubblegum Fairy and The Bad Boy
slee5133 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
omg i love this story. its so freaking sweet. it makes my heart happy. :D
Jade Q. Dean chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Loved the one-shot. I think you did a great job and it didn't feel as though you had a hard time getting your point across :) I'd like to read more one-shots by you actually.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
WOW, I love it!

I really love how the characters you portray are really strong and unique. Jake bears some similarities to Caine, does he? I think you did excellently at that challenge. You took that starting line and made it your own. And I like how the one-shot is starts with Jake's hardened point of views, the funny weird psycho Bell parts, and how the mood changes to the revelation of Trevor doing "bad things", to Jake's agony of not wanting to better himself but not being able to leave Bell, and the super sweet moment at the end. Amazing! At first I kind of thought that it would be sexy and kind of nice to relate to the beginning by connecting Jake's view of her "sexpot mouth", but then maybe that would disconnect with the idea of Jake's dynamic character? Whatever, the fic rocks. Great job! Looking forward "The Mad..." updates and to more of your writing in the future! :)

-Lauren
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
On to favorites! Nicely done! :)
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wow, I really liked this! The emotions were well portrayed, and the two had great chemistry. Great job! :D
rddekker chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I never read a story 'sweeter' than this. Sweet, cute, lovely.
Harbitt chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is the cutest story I have read in a very, very long time. I loved it. It was so sweet that it (i'm ashamed to say) it made me cry a little bit. So touching :)
Iva Hartnet chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Ok. I LOVED that. Her character was sketched out brilliantly! Wow. I really liked that ) Nice work...
JustPlainJane chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh my... This is the cutest story I've ever read! Seriously! I was smiling the whole time! :D

Great job!
RiddleMeSiriusLover chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMGOD!

i honestly thought my heart was going to explode!...with HAPPINESS!

that was the cutest and most wonderful thing i've read in a while! you deffinately should write more stories or even one-shots like this!
Lilchany chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I loved it, loved it! It was so cute! The bad boy and an actual real innocent good girl. It was just refreshing to read and I wished that there was more. I hope you win the challenge :)

And I really wish you would write a sequel for this even if it has to be set in the future. I just love Anabell and Jake :)
jammi chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Moral of the story: even if you think you know where you're going, something will come along to make you want more, even if it's annoying as hell.

Hahah, I really liked this story, it was cute, and even though it was a short story it didn't feel like it ended too abruptly. And I like that he commented on the fact that she was so naive because that might have been too unrealistic, though uber religious grandmother and home schooling can account for much, lol.
ValSilph chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
WOOT! This was a million times sweet, and I loved the characters to pieces. :D
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw, that was so cute! Very well written, too. I loved it!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMG, that was just amazing. I simply adored this story. The plot line was just brilliant and you used the cliche's so creatively, well done.

JM