Reviews for The Bubblegum Fairy and The Bad Boy
thincakes chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I actually really loved this and I did not necessarily think you rambled on too much. It was just the right amount! The characters, for a one shot, were developed enough to keep me engaged. Keep writing I want to read more!
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is too sweet for words! I loved it.
charmedblush chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Aww so sweet!

You are so amazing at this, and you know what I live? I love the fact that you are from NZ and basically a 3 hour drive from here. It's so cool to think that these famous fp stories are written only that far away XD

Go A Drop Of Romeo for letting me see this :)
Annie not Annabel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hey! I'm a judge for A Drop of Romeo, and your story has been added to the one-shot section. Here's my review for it:

If there was such a thing as the FictionPress Hall of Fame, this one-shot would be in it. If you haven't already read it, it's about a playboy and the colorful gum-chewing girl who annoys him. Jake is the epitome of man-slut, and Annabel is, in Jake's words, a fairy without wings. She's innocent and pure, while he frequently participates in sexcapades. Her unintentional charms eventually win Jake's affections, however unwilling he is. Of course, "Annabel the Oblivious", as Jake deems her, is happily unaware all the while that when she is blowing bubbles, he is imagining her using her "perfect" mouth for much more grown-up things. Overall, G0bSmackt did a beautiful job in bringing her delightfully cliché characters to life. Although the plot isn't exactly clear, the magnificent character development and lack of spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes more than make up for it. "The Bubblegum Fairy and the Bad Boy" is sexy, cute, and funny all at the same time. Basically, if this story were a guy, he would be the perfect one, and, if I may say, a match made in heaven for ADoR.
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow! Just wow!

The whole change in Jake was just wow!

And I really liked Anabel,so innocent and pure and she was able to get through to Jake. I loved both your characters.

The sudden feeling of protectiveness that Jake felt when she told him about Trevor...I found absolutely hot!...Don't ask me why...I'm just weird that way! :P

Anyway it was a really great oneshot to read! Loved it!
Sadie J chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Word's cannot comprehend how much I adore this story. Whenever I'm feeling down in the dumps and just want to read, this is my go to story because IT'S JUST THAT ADORABLE, LIGHT, LOVELY, MUSHY, CUTE, just PERFECT! Also, I think you rounded off Annabele and Jake's personalities perfectly within such a short story. You're very talented :) One day I hope to be as talented as you :')
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I am so glad I finally read this one-shot! This is way too cute! I love her innocence. I love her nature. SHE IS SO CUTE! As for him, I like hearing his point of view even if it is vulgar. I like how he slowly gets used to her. I like how sweet he is to her. Trevor is a jerk! Trying to corrupt her innocence. Good for Jake being her first kiss, for showing her the way a gentleman should be. He at least let her kiss him first.
The Quotidian Life chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very well written. I loved it from start to finish. It was cute and mushy and sweet - absolutely adorable.

Cheers
ghepardo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Adorable story!
Cordelia Gallo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh my gosh. This was really sweet and well written and probably one of my favorite one-shots ever. I loved this, and I love how you wrote this; really great job _
Revel in the Night chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I don't know how I have never seen this before, but I'm glad that I did (eventually) find it. I smiled, no actually, I grinned like a loon throughout the entire story, but mostly at the end. Nice job!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aw Aw Aw AWWWW 3 That was freakin ADORABLE. Beautifully written too.
ChaseTheSunset chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This oneshot is very lovely, and the cliches are very... Well, cliche?

I liked the writing style and the description, you captured the characters feelings and emotions well.

The only criticism that I could give is that Bell isn't a very believable character, shes just too innocent to be real! But I still liked her.

Other than that, good luck with the challenge (Although it may alreadybe over!)
DannaAnn chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
it's oh gosh soooo sweet! so cuuuuute! so beautiful.. i like a bad boy who tamed by a good girl..
melissaasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
-clutches at my heart- oh dear.. that was like, the cutest thing ever. :')
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »