Reviews for Raging Classroom Affair
Random Things chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
update soon
Random Things chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
you didnt bore me to death!

it was an exciting chapter!
Random Things chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
absolutely love it
toinfinity chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
This story did not suck ! It was really great, and I like Scarlet's personality. Read my story&&review?
Random Things chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
it didnt suck!

it was a great start!

Check out my stories?

-Random things-
BloodRedPoliche chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
This wasn't boring at all. I like this story a lot so far and really want to know what's going to happen next.
Anise Cary chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
I feel for Scarlet, I took Trig three times and never did understand it. Trig was the bane of my math existence. I'd suggest you add some speaker tags explaining who's speaking and how they are saying the things they say. I'd also like to see a more detailed description of Scarlet so I can picture her in my head.
Red-Eyed-Raven93 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Hey, nice plot over there. It's nice that I can relate with the story, although my problem is not about Trigonometry but Accounting.

As for the story construction, I believe you can do better next time you post your chapters. I don't really mind if it's short or long but I think the mood in the story isn't strongly felt around the story. Try putting more emotions in Scarlet. Just like when she took that Trigo test, you can narrate how hopeless her case was that finally forced her to do the woman's intuition. In addition, don't shift from one's perspective to another, like what you've did in chapter 2 (when Scarlet first met James), it's very confusing to determine who is talking or thinking that sentence. Try to put a neutral perspective line first before switching to another character's POV.

Anyway, the story flow is good. I hope that you can improve the story more.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

~Red-Eyed-Raven93~
BloodRedPoliche chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Another great chapter!
Bluey306 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
YO! So this is where the story is going, eh? Nice. I like student/teacher stories...o3o So I can't wait for the next update, and the chapters so far are short, but well written. I like Scarlet's character, though there isn't much info given out yet.

Keep up the (superawesome) good work!
Bluey306 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh o3o Nice. Very nice. I like it. ...And I dislike trigonometry...it's really hard to understand...

And...once again, this was nicely done.
BloodRedPoliche chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I like this story already!