Reviews for Changing Steps
Beth LE chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
I love this story so far! And I love the detail you put into your writting!
An Identified Nobody chapter 33 . 4/12/2012
heyy. amazing chapter here. hope that you'll finish this soon :)
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Hmmm. Another Cinderella Story with Selena Gomez? Mary and Joey?
dream-beautiful chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Lol what are you trying to pull off, a novel version of "Another Cinderella Story?" Whatever happened to originality? Sigh.
NinjaBaconShallRule chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
awesome, my best friend created the 'dinosaurs didnt extinct, they committed suicide when barney came in' i think it was somewhere like that, lol it was on facebook and on this other website. I love this story so far and since its really hard for me to get interested in a story, i love this one so i think I'll keep reading it! :D
ali chapter 32 . 8/29/2011
Love the chapter, especially the ending!

I think if Maya ended up with Tristen it would be good cos i think their personalitys would go well, but it could be very cliche(the whole two people dating and their best friends get together. personally i wouldn't bring back any of the other characters but inventing a new one is another good option.

please update soon and i hope this was helpful

ali (:
DIZL chapter 32 . 7/31/2011
Thanks for writing in Chase's POV, loved it. It was nice to read from his perspective.

And yeah, I'm liking these new characters a lot, I find them to be more developed than the college ones. (Lore rocks.)

I don't really have any preference for Maya's love interest. You're the writer, I'm sure you would know who is more suited for her. I will probably be happy with whoever you decide to choose.
Brandi Heir chapter 32 . 7/4/2011
honestly, will. i cant see maya with tristan.

your writing has changed so much, it's amazing! i loved it all!
DIZL chapter 31 . 5/13/2011
I like how you continue on writing Megan's life after high school, definitely like those new characters you added in the epilogue.

And to answer your question at the end of the author's note, yes, I would (very much) like to see the next chapter from Chase's point of view. That would be interesting. Oh, and Lorelai's conversation with Chase.
Brandi Heir chapter 31 . 5/8/2011
TMI! best series ever! you're so lucky to start reading it when most of the books are already out. i started reading it around the 2nd book and had to wait FOREVER for city of glass, city of fallen angels, and clockwork angel.

"If you were half as funny as you thought you were, you'd be twice as funny as you are." It just goes with your sarcasm quote.

loved loved loved it!

need i say more?
Brandi Heir chapter 30 . 2/23/2011
haha, i love it! wish she would have run into chase or something. i felt like that part was really important and you kinda rushed it. otherwise, awesome! like usual :D
Random Reviewer chapter 29 . 2/3/2011
Oh gosh I'm sorry. I didn't read your response before I gave my first review; it's just been a long time since I read this and I didn't realize that I had already asked you those questions. And I kind of forgot to give you feed back on this chapter too. Hearing about Megan being drunk was a strange, but funny experience. I'm glad to see another weird conversation with Maya; they always entertain me so much! The blindfold idea-that will be strange and kind of disturbing-but in a good way! I'll try to look up The Concept of an Ideal World and give you some more feed back on that too. Your doing a great job and thanks for your responses!
Random Reviewer chapter 29 . 2/3/2011
About the character breakup, I'm used to it. Character deaths, character depression, character illness, and characters who turn evil are all much worse than Chase and her breaking up. I was actually waiting for when it would happen. It makes sense: they haven't really dated anyone before so they wouldn't know if they were serious or not, they're afraid of commitment, Chase is busy, and Megan doesn't want to depend on anyone. But I'm just wondering how many epilogues you are going to have:) Well anyway, keep up the good work!
Brandi Heir chapter 29 . 2/2/2011
no megan and chase? no! they were my favorite!

okay, deep breath...i think i'm okay now...sort of.

you better upload the next chapter soon missy because i'm DYING to find out if my buddies are gonna get back together soon!
Random Reviewer chapter 28 . 12/20/2010
Awesome, awesome, awesome. So sorry I couldn't update; I haven't been on fictionpress forever. I love all her new friends. They seem to catch on relatively quick with Megan's sarcasm. They must be interesting if they can keep up with her. Anyway I haven't gotten a chance to read your other story yet, but watch for me. By the way, I really appreciate all the shout-outs; not a lot of authors really take their readers advice the way you do. I am sure all your other readers feel the same way. But I am so sad that your book is almost done! I might cry when it's done. I totally loved the last couple of chapters- especially the paint one. Megan with paint will always be
87 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »