Reviews for A Lasting Storm
bookfreak2010 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
i loved it lol i love blake/flyboy/cary lol anyway update soon i cart wait to see what happens next time x
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I've read both BFTB and began reading this, and I'm impressed!

I can't wait to see that next chapter, and the chapter where she turns herself in! I really enjoy the random situations too! Priceless!

{ImmortalIncarnate}
Dhalian chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
This seems better than it's predecessor already. I find Kelsey much more bearable, and I'm interested to see how Adaline's visit to the City pans out. And how the conversation with her parents goes when she reveals tot hem her alter-ego.

I also look forward to seeing the Blake-Kat-Adaline issue resolved.

It's a great start so far!
SmashedIce.X chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Haha, I laughed when Blake saw Adaline in his room! She just can't keep away... I seriously love reading about these characters! :)
Ultraviolet chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I'm so happy you've started to post this! Blake...I don't want to like him because he's cheating on Kat, but argh! Why does he have to be so damn likeable? :P. I love the chapter so far. Can't wait to see Adaline's reaction to being busted by Blake. Thanks for posting!
Hidden Flowers chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Oh, my. That last bit could SERIOUSLY be taken wrong by certain young flying gentlemen. I'm so excited! When will you update?

I love Dustin. He's an arrogant twerp, same as the Dustin I know, but he's so much more fun.
Latindancer4ever chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Omg what a cliffy! You must update soon! I really liked this chapter and finally meeting Blake' mom. I wish my Mom was that cool :D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Hahaha I knew Blake would walk in while Adaline was snooping. ]

And haha LOVED the Jess from GG reference. XD
W0lfL0ver chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Sweet *as in cool* chapter. Nice interaction and good 'filler' chapter. Can't wait to read the next one :)
intellect attracts chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Yes yes yes an update .! Hahaha what an appropriate sonnet. It's really something to contemplate though.. & sigh as much as I'm annoyed that Blake can find it ok to just slip in and out of 2 different persona and think leading Kat on is okay, I also want them to be tgt so much ! :
asianinvasion0530 chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Aw I feel really sorry for Josh, even though I know he doesn't have the chemistry that Blake and Adaline have. He's just so sweet and adorable! [ And I also feel a tiny bit sorry for Kat too because it's never fun to have your boyfriend cheating on you with your "worst enemy".

And I'm really anxious for this Volt trial thing too.

Anyways I should probably go to bed now...haha.
Hidden Flowers chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Sweet! Update soon, please.

By the way, how DID Blake/Flyboy know through BF The B that Josh wouldn't catch them? Did he drug him or something?

-Penn
W0lfL0ver chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Yeah update! *purrs* I'm very happy you are updating even if it is only 5-7 chapters. I'm looking forward to them... but I'm still a Addie/Blake fan... Josh is just too... clueless... BLAH... and I hate Kat... *growls*

Keep updating I'm waiting and watching and cheering you on!
Latindancer4ever chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Yeah! Finally! Thank you so much for finally putting this up! I can't wait to see what happens next :D
fay diablo chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Ugh, my review got cut short. I was saying that I love Blake's split personality.
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »