Reviews for A Lasting Storm
MarggiS chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
I really really really really really really really love this story! Really!
SmashedIce.X chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
I love reading about Adaline, so I've missed this story! It's not so much of a secret anymore, Kelsey's reaction was better than I thought it would be. Looking forward to reading more! :)
NinaMarieee chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
I seriously am in love with this story, but it pains me that you barely update. I would appriciate it if you updated more frequently. My heart breaks from blake withdraws. I've been with this series since day one, and i think it's been a couple years since then. Once you finish, please get these published. I think it has the potential to be the next "twilight". Not that the greatness of your novels even compares to that series of course. - your biggest fan
asianinvasion0530 chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
LOL that awkward moment when you realize you've been crushing on a girl this whole time...
excitable squirrel chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
YES! NEW CHAPTER!
D-Mish chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
I love this story, why don;t you update more often! And don't make it sad what is wrong with you? :(
tangeritz chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
Cassandra! You're alive. I'm so glad you've updated. I've been craving for something good to read. One thing I noticed was when Kelsey says "I'd of turned on Jersey Shore." I think it's supposed to be "I'd have turned on Jersey Shore." since it's "I would have" not "I would of." Just something I noticed. :) Anyways, I love how Kelsey is so fickle. It adds a humorous effect. Poor Adaline. :( She has one less crazed fangirl. I'm surprised Kelsey took it so well. I thought she would have asked Adaline to prove it somehow. Don't tell me that Josh and Adaline break up in the next chapter. D: I know people like Blake since he's like mysterious and attractive or whatnot, but I've always had a soft spot for the cute, nice guys. I expect a good reason for Adaline and Josh to break up! Anyways, I love your stories. :) Keep updating! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
I love this series soo much! I couldnt stop reading it for 2 days straight! But I seriously HATE Cooper, Leda is getting on my LAST NERVE, but I do like Leon :P. Bentley is kind of annoying as well, but I guess he's kind of OK. But FLYBOY IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! An d then Volt!
MarggiS chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
I really really really really really really really really really love this story, and I just can't wait until you update!

You are one of my favorite FP authors!
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
You, my dear, need to update :D

I finally got to the chapter of the second book, and I'm just dying to read what happens if Flyboy, I mean,uh...Blake goes to the city with her :D

I really can't wait xD
witeaya chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
its been so long since i read the prequel and i think i need to reread it again before i can continue with this story.

i will read more and review, swamped with school works these days.

just want u to know that there is someone that love the series and hoping that u will continue writing this.
MarggiS chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
I love this story! I love superheroes! And I love Josh!

and I love that I never know quite what's going to happen next! keep up the awesome work and PLEASE update soon! I need to know what happens next!
W0lfL0ver chapter 17 . 8/27/2011
I love hte update... i'm sorry it took so long for me to respond... been too busy with college to read. but PLEASE update again soon I want to see flyboy in the city!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
YES Flyboy has to go with her next time! That would be interesting. ]
SmashedIce.X chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
Great chapter! I bet when Blake and Cooper meet they'll start fighting, wouldn't put it past them! :)
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »