Reviews for A Lasting Storm
SmashedIce.X chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
I liked this chapter! I've now got Don't Speak stuck in my head, but it's okay. :) I kinda miss Blake in the story, but I'm guessing when the trial's over he'll be back!
tangeritz chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
I think it's absolutely horrendous that the citizens are turning on Volt after (s)he saved them for so long. It's like getting mad at a fictionpress author for not updating quickly enough! Don't worry, I won't get mad. :P I think I'm in love with your stories! They're amazing, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Take as long as you need, but please don't take years. I don't want to finish this story when I'm like 84 years old. I don't want Adaline to break up with Josh, but his ignorance can be a bit annoying. :/
Mysterious MD chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see more tension between Blake and Adaline about the City and trial and Josh. We also get to see her, Josh, and Dustin go off to the city together. It was definitely interesting to see Josh's trust in Adaline and how he didn't seem to have any desire to follow her and find out what she was up to. We have the upcoming tension with the trial and Adaline's uncertain future. And to finish it off, we have Leon's cryptic words. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
hollywood920 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Gosh it took me awhile to read Bolt from the Blue and this, but i'm so glad I did. I had this weird feeling flyboy was Blake from the start. I love these characters so much, especially Adaline and Blake of course and I love reading about them! This is so absolutely entertaining!
witeaya chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
yay! u updated!

i will read and review after it's finish cause i kinda forgot some parts of blue and i need to reread it before continue with this one.

keep on writing,k?

kudos~
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Ok so first of all... Just wanna say I love, love, LOVE bolt from the blue and this story so far. I can't get enough! But I am frustrated with Adeline. I mean, Josh is cute and sweet but so boring! Blake is passion and lust and life! I know Josh gives her a sense of normalcy but she's always going to keep her secret life from him and will always lust after Blake. But then if they got together so soon, where would the story be? I'm screaming in my head for her to just give in already! Maybe soon...

So after that little rant, I have to beg and plead that you update soon! Like tomorrow... Or tonight. Whatever works best for you ;)
SmashedIce.X chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Her name is definately Leda right? Because sometimes you typed Lena and I was getting confused. Apart from that, good chapter! I'm so intrigued as to what Leon was talking about, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Ultraviolet chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
I loved it! I agree with Addie - why does Leon have to be so cryptic! :P And Cooper cracks me up! Ah poor Josh. Great chapter again, thanks so much!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Oh man I love Dustin. He's so...SMOOTH with the ladies hahaha.

I hope he doesn't actually convince Josh to go spying though 'cause that could turn out badly...

Also, Coop's introduction to Josh was GREAT. So macho. ]

AH I suspect Bentley!
tangeritz chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
This is all supposed to be constructive critism, and I don't mean to offend you.

First of all, you have nice style. Your words flow nicely.

Second of all, your plots are good. They're original and interesting. They sort of have the typical superhero trend.

I don't want to offend you, but your grammar could use some improvement. It's not too bad or noticeable, but you're just missing a few commas here and there. Also, you have a few spelling errors. There was this one sentence where you said something along the lines of "Didn't mean to pisser you off." I'm guessing you meant to say piss. xD

Overall, I love your story, and I can't wait until you update!
Ultraviolet chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I was so happy when I saw this had been updated! Thank you :). I really liked this chapter, I found the arguing between Blake and Addie so funny; my favourite part was definitely:

"...And she just gave me this look—do you know the look?"

"I know the look."

I cracked up! Thanks for updating, can't wait to see what happens next.
SmashedIce.X chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I've missed this story, I love reading about Adaline and Blake! :) I know what you mean about writing something and then hating most of it, I do that a lot with my poetry!
W0lfL0ver chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Cha! Finally an update so excited!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
YAY you updated! And didn't disappoint. Well I'm glad Kat's out of the way now. I do feel sorry for her though.

I can't wait to see how Addie's going to handle haveing Josh and Dustin go with her to the City...
D-Mish chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I'm totally loving Adaline's story. Its so interesting - having deep but also lighthearted moments. You've done well. Make sure you dont forget about this story! Looking forward to an update soon
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »