Reviews for A Lasting Storm
W0lfL0ver chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Yeah more... but now I'm starting to want to strangle Bently... needs to back off... oh well keep writing I am so glad you are updating this story I really missed it while it was on hiatus...
dani-sgga chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Glad to see you're back on track! Just so you know, in my head I'm taking full responsibility for this :)

Two things...

1) I found some spelling/grammar mistakes, nothing serious but just so you keep it in mind sometime in the future if you ever feel like editing

2) I can totally relate to her feeling angry at Bentley (and her behaviour, she is a teenager after all ;]) and quite frankly, going by her personality I thought it would be more long-lasting anger than what she felt. I know Bentley is sort of like a father figure to her but he 1) told her secret (without her consent or knowledge) to four complete strangers, 2) is trying to control her life, 3) has been treating her like a child (so this new super team could almost be seen as Bentley's way of setting baby sitters on her), 4) is trying to give her other super friends so she forgets about Flyboy. I know that that's not really all there is to it and I'm sure he's just trying to do what's best for Adie, but I just figured she would stay angry and feeling betrayed for longer.

Otherwise... awesome! Naked men are always a plus ;]. I look forward to the next chapters.
Latindancer4ever chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I like the new characters! Except for maybe Cooper... lol. Nah, he's cool too. Maybe Flyboy should join the team as well! That would definitely be interesting. I'm excited for the trial. Is Volt going to reveal himself - or herself - to everyone? Update soon :)
ponponcake chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
a super team? Bentley put together a super team? *waits excitedly for next update* hahaha awesome chapter, Josh is getting closer to finding out her real identity! :O I wish she would just break up with him though haha :P
SmashedIce.X chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
It made me smile to see this update in my inbox...

Great chapter, a lot probably would change if Josh knew about Volt! :)
toaster unions chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
thank you thank you thank you!

things with josh are getting a little tense!

(good.)

can't wait for more!
W0lfL0ver chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
YEAH FINALLY AN UPDATE! yippy I love it...but I'm still wanting Blake/Addy action... PWEZE I swear this is gonna be another team thing... but instead of team edward and team jacob it will be Team Blake and team Josh... sept I was team edward because I wanted Jacob to myself... I would be team Blake simply because Josh it just too dumb jock idiot LOL
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Well, I like it! I hope you update again soon! xD

Josh seems like he's beginning to catch on. P

Ah, poor Adaline, she's stuck trying to keep everything under wraps...

I like your writing style, and as far as I can tell there's no mistakes... Good job!

Good luck!

KT{ImmortalIncarnate}
Sinful Pleasures chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Yay! An update! Thank you very much, I look forward to reading the next one.
Latindancer4ever chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Yeah! It was a nice surprise when I saw that you had updated this story! Update soon :)
asianinvasion0530 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Yay I'm so glad you updated this story! ]

Anyways, I always figured Addie's mom would know her secret identity. It's hard to keep stuff from your mom if you're close.

Hahaha oh no, Josh is turning into Blake!

And I suspect that Blake might be upset about the fact that she blew him off for Josh on her last night...
pandorka42 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Damn. This took fo-ev-a! Rage.

But, this chapter was a good set-up for the coming events. Can't wait for the trial. :)

-A
toaster unions chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
this story makes me so freakin GIDDY.

i am BEGGING you to update soon.

it's 4:43 am right now. i just read book 1 - ch. 5 of book 2 and am really craving some more. c'mon. i know you're busy and all with having a life and other stories, but can't you understand how we're all feeling? i mean YOU know what's going to happen, but we don't!

no but really, no pressure. but really, i'm waiting. ;)
dani-sgga chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Hey! Lovely story! Finished reading Bolt from the Blue and now on to a Lasting Storm, and I have to say... I can't get enough! I love a good super-hero story... I'm working on one too! Except I've had a writer's/"no time to even contemplate writing for anything else except if it's academic" block for the past year.

When will the next chapter be out? Hopefully soon!

Dani
lingpo chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
hi. so i might possibly be in love with your story.

and I'm, quite frankly, devastated that you haven't updated in such a long time!

But yes, kudos for writing a story with good flow and amazing uses of Shakespeare!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »