Reviews for Hollow
dreameratbang chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
you have this innate ability to express so much with just a few words, and those few words are really put together so very well too! :)
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh it has been too long, hope you've been alright? Welcome back to ye olde ficciepress! :)

Pah, yes, it's short, but that doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile or a good piece of writing! I have very high standards for you and you've met and matched them! :)

Second stanza has got to me my favourite as it's so true to life... It just rolls off the tongue so well, flows great. Added to faves.

(btw it's icewolf9/wolfeh, just changed my pen name . )
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Really great. Reminds me a bit of the quote by Libbie Fudim, "Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference." Always glad to see your work! I really hope that you are doing well. Keep writing! -k.
ColdCedric chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
A tragedy tale

A sadding tale

A emotional tale

An experience Tale

Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was great. Definitley like it because it's similar to my style of writing. You need to write more and be regular on FP. Keep it Up!
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
three-line stanzas? this is new... I like. Especially "forced indifference"... boy, do I know what that is like. haha.

BUT ANYWAY. this just proves that no matter how long your hiatus, you belong here :)

Leila