Reviews for Crumple the Tear Stained Letters and Notes
beautifuldreamer chapter 1 . 2/25
My favorite poem of yours. Keep writing!
xxMyPaperHeartxx chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I really like this!
The Only Black Dove chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I sont think i've ever been hurt by someone who is hurting but i do know that i have hurt when i have been hurting. reading this makes me realize that i'd been such an A**hole. i feel terrible but i think i can understand what the poem is saying. this is just so powerful and raw.
Artume chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
"You just need to learn/how to dance in this rain."

Has to be the most beautiful line I have read. True, at first read, it feels a bit clunky and unfinished. But that adds to its beauty. I love it. Are you published?
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Beautiful.

Makes me either of a parent hurt by thier child or a guy hurt while trying to comfort a friend after a breakup... extra sad because he wants more.

Amazing as always ]
Amburlyn Senay chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was magnificent, I must say. It's one of the very few poems that can touch me in such a way. Maybe because I know what you're getting at and have interpreted in a way in which I can relate.

"don’t hear the words of that / sad lovesick verse. / Don’t be reminded, and / don’t sing along;" It's like that line was so uplifting, almost a relief. Although that may not have been what you were going for, it's how I saw it. It was almost a reminder for me -because this is exactly what I need to do.

"I know you don’t love me, / but still, I’ll be there." Story of my life right here. That part hit me hard.

I don't mean for this review to be about me, although it may come across that way. I want you to know that I appreciate your writing style because it's realistic and it speaks to the reader -at least, that's how it was for me.

It was really great and I really liked it. What more can I say?

x

Amburlyn
Electric Colours chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Your words are just beautiful. I swear they are the greatest comfort to me.

'You just need to learn how to dance in this rain.' I would carry those words around with me all day. x x
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Bah, I feel like crying cause this poem I can relate to heavily. Oh well, I'm just gonna have to be strong and move on.