Reviews for Wingman
Chip chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
OMFG, I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY. I READ IT WHEN IT WAS FIRST POSTED. WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER. NOW I AM A ADULT, AN ADULT WHO GOT EXCITED FOR THIS STORY CAUSE IM DRUNK AND DECIDED TO READ SOME OF MY OLD FAVOURITE STORIES AND I DID A SEARCH OF SLASH WITH HOCKEY AND HERE IT IS. IT WAS SO EASY BUT JESUS IM SO EXCITED.
1113brooke chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
I really love this story. Being from BC myself, it's really nice to see some slash written so close to home. I love that you use hockey players, and the puck slut reference was great! It makes me a little sad that the last TuneUp updated was way back when, but it's not going to stop me from favouriting and leaving a little review here. David is so cute, even though he's a total heart-breaker you can't help but love home because he's so sweet and totally ignorant to his own charms. I'm kind of hoping there'll be a little somethin' somethin' going on with Max and David, even though I'm enjoying their platonic relationship. Johnny is such a sweet closet case and I'm loving the whole Reid vs Oliver dynamic I can feel happening. As well as Oliver
Keenon chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
I just about shit bricks when I saw that the last time you updated was last year D.

Please please pretty please update soon? 3
OrangeJuice190 chapter 11 . 12/31/2010
Honestly, I am not following the story-line, BUT I am enjoying the story (even if I don't know what's going on).

On a lighter note, I like on how you build up your characters.

I had more to say, but forgot it.

Anyways, update...!
TinaLouise chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
I'm enjoying this story very much. It has a light tone and is very readable. In your last author's note you said you have the last chapters written up, but the story hasn't been updated since early March. I hope you will post the remainder of the story, I'd love to see who our little rich Vancouverite will notice is in love with him.
BrianKinney chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
Why has it been so long since this was updated? It's SO good. I love all the characters, David especially. He's super adorable! Can totally see why everyone loves him :]. Can't wait for more so I really, really hope you don't give up on this. It's getting so yummy!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 11 . 4/17/2010
i kinda feel sorry for all the guys in davids life ; i don't really get him though, is he not interested in any of them or is he oblivious? to me it seems like he doesn't really care about love.
dorome chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
I must admit this chapter left me a little confused. Not the first part though, i liked to get to know how Max and David met.

What is it about Oliver and David and Reid and David. Sorry, i do not get what is happening when, the scenes melt into each other and i have no feeling what Oliver's intention is.
Esquirella chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
The intrigue deepens!
dorome chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Please, more chapters and more flesh. I really enjoy thoise boys (and girls).
Esquirella chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
I'm enjoying this story very much. It will be interesting to see who David winds up dating.
HDLQuak chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
This chapter made me not like David anymore...I'm not sure why...

I still like Johnathan and Reid, but somehow, not David. It's like I don't care if he gets the happy ending like the other two should.

Haha, keep updating fast. I'm really interested/confused as to where this is heading.
dorome chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
I like this story, very cute charaters. There a a lot of possibilies for pairings i think, but i must admit that i hope for David/Jonathan in the end.

But well let them have some fun and drama before that.
koerle chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
David is just too cute! No wonder guys flock around them and no wonder there is more than one contestant to get in his pants.

Great story!
yewliqua chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
gah, please dont make reid end up with david! theyre all wrong for each other. actually i was thinking that reid or oliver would have awesome chemistry with johno. and im definitely rooting for max and david to be together!