Reviews for Male Ballet Dancer
Black Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like this - ballet is so hard. And I would be stoked to be able to write Haiku. I wouldn't know where to begin. You are amazing with your poetry.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Beautiful Haiku. Love the imagery.
she left ringing in his head chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
so much said in so little words.

wonderful job!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Marvelously visual, and true to form. Excellent haiku. MD:77.
i have nothing chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
simple and powerful.
Louis Denair chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
A bit Freudian, I think with obvious Phallic symbolisms and male bravado and gross simplification of the bustling complexity of the universe whose dark romance and secrecy we can only guess at. Man often clings to the false supposition that struggling to compress the world to an elemental truth, an essence and meaning of life will lead us to unity with the universe etc. Well, the paradox, I think, is that in order to reach any hypothetical unity with the wholeness of being we must first embrace and assimilate the vastness and multitude of harmonized entities and worlds and melodies and atoms that all contribute to the wholeness and the unity we struggle to achieve. In other words- before you take the pill, ask Morpheus what's in them. Otherwise it's just being a juvenile junkie, clueless and brainless and devoid of all direction or vector or speed (well, Speed maybe).
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Really great haiku here, thanks for sharing.
nickyO chapter 1 . 1/13/2010