Reviews for Just Smile and Nod
Polished Gem chapter 38 . 6/22
Ah! It’s not the end! No! When are you going to update. The first couple of chapters didn’t really draw me in, but after that I was just riveted. I want to know what happens next. This is an amazing piece of work you’ve got. By the way, if you go back and edit, about 90% of the time you wrote titled instead of tilted. But good work so far! Thumbs up!
REGRETABLE chapter 38 . 6/1
first of all - WOW, What an excellent story!

I love the growth individually from Alys and Hayden - knowing Alys has grown to realize her state appointed Dr isn't the bad guy (even though she for sure is annoying AF) and the other markers of personal growth were so well thought out and addressed.

Her relationship with her mother was also beautifully executed. Its very authentic and heartbreaking but still hopeful. I love the empathy they have for each other and the shared guilt they feel - it's not completely deserved, but it's felt so honestly. Coming from a similar situation, this relationship dynamic specifically in this story and how it was portrayed was something that hit so close to home. It really made the story that much better.

You have an amazing talent, and an incredible vision. I hope you update this story soon!
Redache chapter 38 . 4/22/2019
Does the happiest of happy dances! I thought this book was dead, and it made me so sad, I think I cried. But you're back! And the book is back! And yayayayayayayay! Like I said in a previous review, I believe a scene is missing, if not a whole chapter. If you meant to delete the scene, there are a couple of times you allude to the incident at the store you'll need to edit out.

Thank you sooooo much, and I'm excited for more!
Redache chapter 23 . 4/22/2019
I think the store scene is missing... and something else... I love your writing and have read it multiple times, and the entire him showing off the oil paints coming off with water thing doesn't seem to be here. Just a heads up.
freedom2619 chapter 38 . 4/18/2019
I am soooo happy you are back! Really make my day!:) looking forward to your story!
Valkyrie.C chapter 38 . 4/12/2019
I'm so excited you have started posting chapters again. Can't wait to see more :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2019
Not sure if you’ve been alerted - possibly during your editing, this entirely chapter has been embedded with code, it’s very difficult to read. I’ve had this happen to me a handful of times as well.

On another note, I’m so so glad you’ve picked up this story again and have chosen to reread it from the beginning. It’s one of my favorites on this site and I’m so excited to see where you take it
Guest chapter 38 . 4/5/2019
Yaay a new chapter after so long! Im so relieved that theres another chapter. Keep going!
TicoTaco chapter 37 . 4/4/2019
Ohmygod, Im so sorry, hope you're doing well now !
Acie chapter 38 . 4/3/2019
Ooh, that is such a good twist, I really do applaud your creativity. Sadly I have an essay due in an hour and I'm not even half way through but it was all worth it
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 38 . 4/3/2019
Wow! It's back! This chapter is just what I needed before going to bed.

And a possibly small request, could you do a "previously on" for those who currently do not have the time to go back and reread the whole thing, but want a refresher? Just for the previous 36 chapters. Otherwise, I'll just go with it.
Acie chapter 37 . 4/2/2019
Wow, coming back strong! I'm glad you've returned and I hope you recover well from your surgeries. Your dyslexia comes as a surprise to me since everything is so well written and formatted.
To the plagiariser:
Other than "fuck you", there's nothing else to say really, please reconsider your life choices.
I guess Friday is going to be the highlight of my week!
Ink Scribble chapter 37 . 4/2/2019
Yo! I am so glad to see this! I am so sorry that you have gone through so much though. Those are some hard times, one thing after the other. Therefor thank you all the more for sticking with us, and I continue to look forward to seeing where your fantastic story will go.
Katheryn chapter 37 . 4/2/2019
It’s good to know that you got the plagerism case sorted. As a reader, who still really likes this story after reading it a long time ago, I look forward to your completion of the story. :)
freedom2619 chapter 36 . 3/30/2019
I was away from fictionpress for awhile bcs of school, now I am back and the first story I wanted to read again was yours. I am sad you stop updating but I can understand since life can happen. If you do come back I will look forward to your story!
475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »