Reviews for Just Smile and Nod
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8
Okay, I just realized. Nightingales. Like Florence Nightingales?
A chapter 1 . 2/7
Please update... :(
AkiiRaptor chapter 36 . 11/17/2017
Hello, you do not know me but I've been reading since 2010, in fact my old account reviews are still registered. Too bad I forgot my password haha.

I am 21 now, almost 22. It has been so long, it is crazy how time seems to pass.

Thank you for sharing, I never had the courage to push through the chapters of my past with many stories I seemed to be able to start but never finish.

But look at you, slowly but surely moving along. I really admire that.

Hah, it makes me feel like a quitter myself...

Whether or not you finish that doesnt really matter to me, however, I would like to say good work. Time passes so fast now and I cant believe I found my way back here.

The story is still sweet as usual, excellent in story telling, unique ideas, and implementing mental disorders and certain touchy subjects that are almost taboo to talk about or even write about now a ways.

I myself find myself relating to certain aspects of glamour, it is really real and striking to me, the masked facades and manipulation. I think you are able to graze that level of mental capability very slightly, It is well done and simply written and executed to the point where your audience probably would not assume such a thing may actually happen in real life, even though it sure does.

You could go into more detail, whether you chose to or not too is not an issue, I like this length, and it makes the romance way less complicated than the mental part of it then it needs to be. I truly admire that, and it must be difficult to write and get through with such material.

Even I find it very hard to write anything now, so hopefully my rambling here will suffice.

Good day, and take care. I love your beautiful idea and design, even now still six or sevenish years into the future.

~Kaitlyn123348 (My old account that I'll never probably touch upon ever again)
Guest chapter 36 . 8/2/2017
I remember reading this story and getting excited every time I saw an update. It's as fabulous and unique and real as I remembered. I would love love love to see it finished one day. But until then, thank you so much for what you have already written. We're all behind you.
Reading authors notes over time, and being human myself, I know life gets in the way. That's okay.
Hoping you are well and wishing you the very best,
Acie chapter 35 . 7/24/2017
I guess you have disappeared, never to return and nothing can bring you back anymore. That's sad. Real sad. Considering how amazing your story is ,as well as all this character development and the suspense.
Buttttt, if you could find some time to update for us, lowly readers who worship your work and the ground you walk on please do!

Fufufu I believe in you! ( )
Gemma chapter 36 . 6/22/2017
Thank you so much for writing this story I love it so much I check for updates everyday and when I see that you have it seriously makes my day. The characters are so interesting and relatable and I can't wait for them to get together alreay like the anticipation is killing me! I don't know why you haven't updated in a while but I just hope you are okay and just know no matter how long it takes you to update I will continue reading this story no matter what
Guest chapter 36 . 6/10/2017
I have been following this story since you posted the first chapter back in 2010. Anxious for an update doesn't even begin to describe my desperation. I love everything about this story and hope you find some time/inspiration soon.
FibonacciStars chapter 36 . 6/4/2017
I will seriously wait decades for an update. Of course, I would absolutely love the next chapter within the next week/day/hour/minute, but I will love it just the same if I were to read it 20 years from now.
In short, don't pressure yourself into updating quickly or making it "perfect". If it is of this story, I will read it and I will love it.
I'm not sure as to why you haven't updated recently, and I'm sure that it's none of my business. Just please acknowledge the fact that I hold my opinion of you, the writer, in one of the most positive and optimistic of places. If you ever wish to discuss anything, I am more than willing to converse.
This story is brilliant. The characters feel alive and your word choice sends shivers down my spine. The plot is riveting, and I realize something new every time I re-read it. If this story were to ever hit the shelves, I would purchase it in a heartbeat.
I thank you for what you have written and what I hope to read in the future.
Tlotliso chapter 36 . 5/26/2017
Type your review story plz do continue
PassionateStylus chapter 36 . 5/13/2017
Good morning!
So, here's the thing. I just finished pulling an all nighter for this story - something I rarely ever do. Because of this fact alone, you should be congratulating yourself right now. Your story is definitely a new perspective that I don't think is often - if ever, explored. Since I noticed you bringing it up often in your notes, I'm going to ask a friend to take a look into reviewing your chapters for you. Please keep in mind that she is very honest with her opinions and dedicates a lot of time to any piece of text she reviews. I'll have her send you a PM over the next week to confirm if that's okay should she be interested (which I suspect she'll have a hard time not being). Anyways, I'm going to leave now, seeing as I'm exhausted. Good luck with finding your writer's groove again, because I am definitely eagerly awaiting the next update.

Thank you for the entertainment.
A chapter 36 . 4/8/2017
Hey where are you? Are you okay ?
Acie chapter 36 . 4/1/2017
I believe in you author! I know you can do it! Despite your amazingly busy life you will still update for us!
(Yes I am very persuasive)
(Please update before I for from suspense...)
(I don't know what I'm doing anymore)
codingismylife chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Wow. Truly a masterpiece.
MorganaLeFay678 chapter 36 . 3/27/2017
Ok ok, so you're probably gonna pay no attention to this, but please update! This story is amazing, and I love all the characters and all the twists in the plot. Let me tell you: this story has made me feel a lot, and that doesn't usually happen. This is so amazing! (Please update, I need to know what happens!)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Greatest story ever! Plzzz update soon!
457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »