Reviews for A Painted Symphony
Mechagirl1415 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
this is awesome! :)
Mt chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
Wow.. just read this and the first story in one reading. seriously, I haven't done anything else for two days, that's how good this story is. I just fell in love with the characters, especially Raina, Dixie and Landon. their personalities are so complex and just.. perfect. I truly hope you someday publish this story. Thank you so much for writing it. While reading this, I have cried, laughed, been angry and hopeful. It's truly remarable and definately worth publishing eventually (after maybe some editing, some grammar errors etc) Other than that, I say good luck!
Lady R chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
I love that you can't let these characters go! I can't either and am thrilled to hear that your passion to share their lives with us is still going strong. I will be there as each chapter unfolds!
mihaela chapter 26 . 10/30/2012
Good story, keep wryting stories like this one.
Silver chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
I'm in a rush but i really wanted to tell you how well-written this story was. Your plot mixed some original aspects and also some overused aspects. Overall I loved your story.

Good luck on your next story!
Silver
Lady R chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
Wow! You can see so much growth from this chapter from the last. I'm glad to see this story coming to an end-for now ;) lol I can't wait when you do come back, who's POV you decide on. They would all would be interesting. Could you show even more growth to Dixie and Landon? I bet you could, but the others are just as intriguing.

Anyway, awesome, awsome work!
Lady R chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
You finally got to update this latest chapter! I have a huge smile on my my face. :D He finally walked away! Wow, Landon has really come a long way. I love the name for the baby, but I'm partial as it's my name as well! Same spelling and everything which I particularly like as most use the "Robin" spelling. Can't wait for the epilogue, and I can't believe this story is finally coming to an end. What a ride! Can't wait for the one shot!
WindLessNiteZ chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
was having the same problem too T.T what i did was edit the HTML before updating :)
R chapter 25 . 2/3/2012
Oh, how I wish this was an update! Here's to praying that you find the edit box soon! We are so close to the end! LOL
Divine Dusk chapter 24 . 1/4/2012
Brilliant! I cannot wait for your next chapter; I hope to see Dixie and Landon having a happy ending :)
LDS Dreamer chapter 24 . 12/5/2011
I love this! I just finished reading the one before this one and this one and I love them! This is such a sad story yet it is so good! I can't wait until I find out what happens in this story!
Lady R chapter 24 . 11/27/2011
Yes, it will be sad when this ends. What a ride for both Landon and Dixie. I will check the video out when I get a chance. And, of course, I would be interested in the one-shot! Another great chapter. It seems to be building up to a great finale!
angelove11 chapter 23 . 10/27/2011
ahhh true love is so cute!
Lady R chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Another great chapter! Nice to see Landon and Dixie having a litle fun! This chapter got me thinking about Viktor after readin Eden's comments. Would be nice to see a one-shot with Viktor's POV of when Helena was alive. Before he was the Viktor we know now. Just a thought.
SnoQueen chapter 23 . 10/26/2011
Hm. Not much drama in this one - just a bit of reunion; WHICH I STILL LIKED! Any scenes with Landon and Dixie are always good.

Feeling sorry for Craig. But I'm glad he takes his job real serious enough for Landon to trust him, especially since its so hard for everyone in this story to trust

Cherishing every moment of this story since its coming to an end. ): Update soon! (:

SnoQueen