Reviews for Battlefield
Emily chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
No! It cant end like this! They were just starting to work out!

Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

later

EM
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
Gerard is definatley mad. lol. That is so sad that she decided to stay. :( hall should definatley be scared. I can't wait to see what happens next!
teardropsONroses chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
haha I love Gerard!

he's awesome!

I likes it still

Have you read the Hunger Games?

it's similiar-ish...ish
pbgurl chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
Okay, so I kinda want to cry now. Especially when Gerard was trying so hard to not let her go. :(

-Liz :D
chng234 chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
gerald must save her soon
luzanima chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Man, that Stewart guy is a such a creep! I knew he was going to pull a fast one on them, but I'm still a little unsure what form it's going to take. My guess would be something inappropriate involving Devyn, which involves Gerard having to fight for her honor. It'll definitely be interesting to see what happens next...
Minzy chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
OH NO! Please don't tell me they'll have to fight each other now, and the last one standing is the only one that gets to leave!
Caelynn chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
I thought he was planning something evil, like the gates were too good to be true. He just can't let them go, huh? Well, whatever it is, I hope Gerard and everyone still beat the problem and escape. Yay team!
gracie-p chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
:O I can't wait for the next chapter! I NEED to know what that Hall guy is up to! Update asap! :)
Garneau chapter 22 . 5/10/2010
Great chapter.

I was a bit worried you rushed through the 'days' a bit too quickly. But now that you have the director as the new obstacle it makes a bit more sense. I won't deny that I would like the actual games drawn out a bit longer, but hey, it's your story!

I'm still loving,

So keep the updates coming!

Garneau.
Stephie Callagher chapter 22 . 5/9/2010
OH MY GOD!

have i added this story to favourites yet?

PLEASE WRITE QUICKLY!

sorry im just insanely excited now.

Yay! there still alive! i kinda wish that there was at least one really close confrontation that one of them nearly died and got injured and they had to like pull them to the gates and nearly died again or something, o maybe it was gerad and it was a struggle physically, emotionally and then gerads pride wud be shot and he wud think that he let the down!

anyway...

Love it, as usual (ignre my tangent above)

and as u may have noticed im excited for the next chapter.

SMILE ]

Stephie
Midnight113 chapter 22 . 5/9/2010
Uh oh, prepare for drama. I wonder what he's going to do? Fantastic ending to this chapter, I'm anxious for the next one!
Emily chapter 22 . 5/9/2010
Oh shoot! Figured there would be a twist! lol Love it! Keep up the good work and please hurry with the next one!

later

Em
righthere431 chapter 22 . 5/9/2010
Uh-oh what's he going to make them do?
teardropsONroses chapter 22 . 5/9/2010