Reviews for Battlefield
Oooh... scary...
Ice Bubble chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
Another funny one.
Ice Bubble chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
This chapter was just hilarious!
Ice Bubble chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
I find that you are very good at describing sensual pictures. :)
DarkAngelLida chapter 32 . 4/28/2011
loved it. i want my own gerard.
Mattamgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This first chapter seems awfully similar to the series Dark besides that it is still extremely well written. Great job.
Les Fleurrouge chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I could be wrong but I immediately thought of Gerry Butler when Devyn was studying the stranger.

Interesting beginning.
DorkExpress chapter 32 . 2/16/2011
Great story!

The movie Gamer was in my head the whole time.. I guess that was your intention, right? But I liked the twist in the story

XOXO
DorkExpress chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I really like your story... Real good...
Bubbly Girl chapter 32 . 2/7/2011
WOW! :) This story was INTENSE! :) Amazing job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Tori chapter 32 . 2/1/2011
Poo. I was hoping it would end with them in Scotland. But awesome nonetheless! It's exactly what I've been looking for on FP. I can't wait to read your other stories. Also, congrats on your SKoW nomination. I'm rooting for you!
bridgettblah chapter 32 . 12/20/2010
AW I LOVE THIS! If you got it published, trust me I would SO buy it. Then I'd make everyone else buy it. Yup
Opalstar45 chapter 32 . 12/4/2010
I love the story! Just finished it this morning... is there going to be a sequel?
Aradia Cloud chapter 32 . 11/13/2010
Oh, you know what I realized? They burned down the place. And I said that I would have burned down the place in an earlier chapter. My intuition is so awesome. And do I smell a sequel seeing as how they didn't find the director's body? Hopefully. Because I want this and all of your other stories to never end so that I can experience the goodness forever.

Kudos