Reviews for Battlefield
Aradia Cloud chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
Such a cruel 'game'. I would burn down the friggin place to put a stop to these scientists' plan
Aradia Cloud chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
For some reason I really liked this chapter.
Aradia Cloud chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
Now that I think about it, what she did to the director was kinda funny. Lol.
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
This Sarah person is a grade A douche bag.
Aradia Cloud chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
What kind of people are these scientists? Monsters, I say.
Katarobotic chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
Your stories are good but you keep using the same phrase over and over again and ive also noticed it in other of your stories.

You keep saying "...and although he would never admit it"

"she would never admit it bit..."

and stuff like that "never admit it"
jmr79au chapter 32 . 8/21/2010
Another fantastic story you have created. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. 5 STARS.

Only thing that bothered me was that in a few chapters you called Rachel, Anna. Other than that, magnificently written.
SeaJade Song chapter 32 . 8/9/2010
Aw that was a great story!
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this sounds like a great story!
Vicky A chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
This story reminds me of the movie "GAMER" about kill or be killed and that in the end they are promised freedom.
Hajaley chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
This is a really good story! A very good idea and I already like Devyns personality! Quite like Gerad even though he is arragont, things will get interesting between Devyn and him! haha! :)
dfghjklcvbnmm chapter 32 . 7/21/2010
AW
Magickaleyez chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
haha I agree with Rachel def Hot cave man lol..awesome!
J Money 012 chapter 32 . 7/4/2010
Yay! I LOVED your story! I read it all in one day and I thought the idea for the story was a great one. Hall got on my last nerves, let me tell you, but I'm glad that he died. What I didn't get, was how come there wasn't some people who would protest and say that this was inhumane. But whatever, it's fine because they all lived happily ever after. :)

~J$
Burrowing Owl chapter 32 . 6/27/2010
oh- is he going to come back? This is an awesome ending, just enough happy ending and cliffy.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »