Reviews for Battlefield
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 31 . 6/22/2010
Yay! It was a wonderfully happy ending. lol. This story was very enjoyable, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
queenjade chapter 32 . 6/22/2010
Perfect end to the perfect story :)

thanks so much for writing it. i really enjoyed reading it :D

It really is one of the best and most original plots iv'e read in a long time on fictionpress, hell, in books aswell!

you seriously have an amazing talent! i really hope you carry this on. and believe me when this gets published (which it will!) im soo guna get the first copy! :)

I LOVE GERARD! and i actual love Devyn aswell, that girl can kick serious ass!

:D

Jade

xoxo
Paige Lynn Porter chapter 32 . 6/21/2010
Daw! So perfect! Happy ending!

You my dear are wonderful at writing happy endings that are not too cliche. I enjoy it. :D
redambrosia chapter 32 . 6/21/2010
Omg just had a Max and Original Cindy flashback from Dark Angel!
gracie-p chapter 32 . 6/21/2010
Ah it's finished! This is one of those amazing moments where you know how it all ends, but on the other hand, there's no more Gerard and Devyn! :O Anway, this was an amazing story! Keep writing! :)
Stephie Callagher chapter 32 . 6/20/2010
aw its over... *crys*

I enjoyed this story so much! Cudnt have written a better myself, noone cud have :)
Midnight113 chapter 32 . 6/20/2010
And a lovely, happy ending, just as I always wanted. ;) It was cute and hilarious. I could definitely see them robbing banks, lol. Nice salute to Dillinger too. I'm sad to see this end but I really enjoyed it, well done!
pbgurl chapter 32 . 6/20/2010
lol, love the reference to John Dillinger!

Can't belive Hugh and Gerard rob banks, lol! _

Another Great story that I'm sad to see end.

-Liz :D
teardropsONroses chapter 31 . 6/19/2010
aw how cute!

it's so perfect!
WBR Girl chapter 31 . 6/17/2010
LOVED IT - LOVED IT - LOVED IT SO MUCH I'M DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!

Thanks for writing this fic - it was entertaining, suspenseful, dramatic, romantic and everything I like in a story.

WELL DONE!
Stephie Callagher chapter 31 . 6/16/2010
Hey!

Loved it :)

So whens ted gonna get some? ;)

Lol keep writing
Garneau chapter 31 . 6/16/2010
Hey,

nice chapter.

I really like how it followed Hugh and Rachel for a bit and showed us whatwas happening with them.

However, I have this vague suspicion that by not killing the director there may be repercusions that come back to haunt Gerard and Devyn. But that jjust might be wishful thinking on my part. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter,

Garneau.
Burrowing Owl chapter 31 . 6/16/2010
Aww. Cute- and full of adrenaline!
pandakim chapter 31 . 6/16/2010
aw. yay! they're FREE! this was awesome!

-pandakim :]
Emma2Ann12 chapter 31 . 6/16/2010
Aw, It cant be over with it was so good! Love it! Keep up the good work and cant wait to see whats next!

later