Reviews for We're Like Dom Perignon
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 3/27
Nice work!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 3/26
I really enjoyed this, although I was hoping for more Summer and Zach, but whatever. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23
I so soooo sooooooooo want you to write the one-shots already! The champagne gang was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
WRITE MORE

For fun

Even if this is three years later

You have a gift

Let me read it :D

Love, a fan
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Just for TCG and read this one. Love the complicated relationship that is Sum and Zach. Would love to read more on their lives. Thanks for the read! XD
ama chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Champagne gang was my life when i was reading it and this is beautiful, truly truly beautiful ily keep up the good work
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
it's good and since i'm like a diehard zach and summer fanatic love the part about him writing those cute note on her whiteboard.
mird199 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I quite liked this - I didn't think it was horrible at all.

I did want more Zach/Summer though. I'm glad this doesn't have the cliched happy ending. It's sort of bittersweet.

I so wish you'd continue to post more of these oneshots! You are such an awesome writer.
AN 2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
i love it, it just shows the how we humans actually operate. Till that something is infront of us, we just take it for granted but when its taken away, we start to understand its true value.
Its not Nick who really changed, but Tasha's perception of him changed.
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
IT IS AMAZING! THE CHAMPAGNE GANG IS EVEN BETTER OMGOMG! SO GOOD! PLSPLSPLS WRITE MORE! thx! D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
No. NOOOOPE. NOOOOOOOOOOOPE.
**sits in corner quietly sobbing**
yay chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That's a pretty unique premise.
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
You should totally write more Summer and Zach stuff! That would be awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awww! That was really cute! You had me worried for a while that shed never feel that way for him. :P
I Eat Pandas for Breakfast chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story is so bittersweet and beautiful that oaiwefjoijf. Words cannot describe it. It's so real because Nick and Tasha seem so real, and even the readers want so desperately for it to happen, but it doesn't. That feeling of wanting to like someone who seems so perfect for you, but not being able to love them in that way is so perfectly relateable.
166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »