Reviews for If I could, I would
fondekit606 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was a wound unhealed.

The emotions kept ripping into it over and over again..

Confusion was dominant and clear. I actually loved the fact that you kept repeating some of the lines because i thought it was true to the situation.

A mind that was suffering would not be a tidy one, would it?

P.S: found you from fan-fiction, i would love to read more of your work.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Nice sentiments in this. You really hit the emotions on the head; the whole time I was reading I was just nodding and agreeing with everything. I like how raw it is and how easily we can get into and relate with your thoughts.

I feel like this needs a little more to it, but I'm not quite sure what. Maybe watch out for the repetition, because you came back to ideas a lot. But really, I can't think of much else. It's pretty vague, but I like the effects of that, and it's a pretty good length.

Just one typo I noticed: " I want o love you, but I have no heart left to love you with." o to

Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
steffxnie chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like the layers of emotions here. Keep writing. :)
PadlockLOL chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
this is good but the only thing wat is going through my mind is , is this book about some1 you like? if it is i can see how they hurt you but i can still c that the girl still love's him even thought he done those things i don't know what he've done but still continue