Reviews for Boundless
LogInGirl chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
hmm.. im not quite sure i already commented but here it is if i haven't!

god damn nathan.. ah its so obvious you want to just like jump her and tell her you love her so man up and do it! haha took so long to update :( but i loved the update and hope the next one will be out shortly and if following what your proflie says hopefully befor ethe end of the month..

update soon!

love it!

xx
Floppy125 chapter 19 . 7/25/2010
poor Addie... I really like her cousin ;)

You know what could've been great! that Candace had called Nathan and he had heard everything they spoke about him! That would be awesome :)

Anyways... please update as soon as possible! I really hope they do something about each other...
watercolour dreams chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Hello again :)

This was yet another fantastic chapter! The chemistry between Addison and Nathan is just sizzling. He is so charming and mysterious, yet arrogant and cheeky. He just sounds so awesome, yet not perfect, because he has obvious flaws, which just makes him all the better. Plus, he sounds hot :] (I think I have said that before... LOL).

The interractions between Addison and Nathan were hilarious. Just when she was starting to soften to him and feel a little regret about punching him, he said something that completely reverted all those feelings of hers. It was hilarious! Nathan peeves you off, yet makes you love him all the same. He shows a more sensitive side, but then puts his foot in his mouth. It's so confusing, yet shows his real character perfectly. This part has me really wondering what HIS story is:

"He snorted humorously, inhaling the cigar one last time, and blowing it out slowly. 'Yeah, least of my problems.'"

Smoking is the least of his problems. That could just be a passing remark, but the tone which this is written with how he "snorted humorously" and said that has me thinking there are some secrets he is holding. It just adds a hole new level to his mysterious persona. Way to add suspense!

That hole thing with the cigarettes was very amusing. Addison was wondering why he was stressed, seemingly showing some care and consideration for him, but tries to hide it by stuff like "It's not like I care anyway" and "Addison almost physically cringed when she let the words stumble out of her mouth without thinking it over first. She really didn't want him to think she cared; because she didn't. Not in the least". I don't know if I'm on the right track here, and sorry if I'm completely off, but it seems to me that there is a glimmer of care in her and somehow he has gotten under her skin that little bit. She doesn't want it, but he has. Sorry if I'm off here :)

Addison is awesome. The way she refused that almost-kiss and shoved him off shows she won't put up with his sh*t and won't let him control/get to her. I like it. No matter what effect he had on her, she wouldn't let him take a kiss because she 'owed' him. It was good :). His teasing her is hilarious, but I'm glad she has the back bone to refuse it.

Her Dad. GR. I hate her Dad. He's just so... GR. He's so evil! I just want to punch him :-/. He's so cruel to her. She deserves much, much better!

The last lines; "It was never enough. 'You're just like your mother.' And it was too late." has me wondering what else her mother did. Was it just that she left, or did she do things with 'men' like Addison's father blames her for? There's so much more mystery to figure out!

Anyway, this was another great chapter. I love your writing style and how you get into the character's heads. I will be reading more very soon. Great work! :)
psykoteddy chapter 19 . 7/24/2010
Oh I've been updated to darling status :D Yay for Nathan next chapter...and yay for Candy hopefully setting things straight with Addison's dad. Loves and see you next time ;)
watercolour dreams chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Okay. That was funny. She punched him. That did make me laugh. :). Ah, Addison. At least she won't put up with any patronising sh*t.

I kind of sympathise more with Nathan in this situation, though... Lol. I mean, I sympathise with Addison too, but Nathan's kind of sweet... in that arrogant, cocky sort of way. I like him. In no way do I dislike him after this chapter. I mean, he can't deny his personality, and Addison was kind of leaving it open for those funny comments of his. At least he did offer her a ride and never did anything bad apart from teasing her. It was funny. I don't know. I like Nathan :). He is quick-witted. The puch was funny and good that she stood up for herself (really good, actually), but I don't know... Meh, maybe it's just because I like him. Do you know what I mean here? Lol. :)

Addison has so much spunk. It's a refreshing change that she won't put up with anyone's sh*t, be that her father's or Nathan's. I've read so many stories where the heroine is weak-willed or won't stand up for herself. Addison is a great exception to that. I like her already.

Aaron is awesome too. He is so chilled yet friendly and helpful. He seems like a great friend.

Anyway, this was a great chapter! I want to read on and see what happens with this punch :). Your characters are so interesting and well written! Great work!
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great chapter!

Addison is a very well developed character, already. We have seen her strong, independent and even a little bit stubborn side...? as well as her weak, vulnerable, hurting side with her mother and father. I love it. She is so interesting. In the beginning, when you were describing her family situation, I could really and truly feel her pain, emptiness and anguish. It was so powerful.

Chloe already seems like a fantastic friend to Addison. She is so loyal and helpful, yet cheery and happy. She's someone who will always make you smile, even on your worst days. She reminds me of my best friend :).

Nathan. Oh, Nathan. Firstly, the way you described him makes him sound so hot. Now that's the honest truth. He seems like the classic bad boy/byronic hero, except with a personal and original spin. He's awesome, in all honesty. So cocky and arrogant, yet awesome and adorable and likeable. Does that even make sense? :)

Anyway, this was a great opening chapter. Your writing is amazing and you really got into the character's heads. My favourite part has to be the last few lines:

"He looked right back into her green orbs and smirked at her. She fumed with anger, seeing red, but unfortunately he didn't stop at that. He still had the nerve to lean over and whisper deviously in her ear, 'I love redheads.'"

Ah, doesn't that just hint at the fun and hilarious times to come? :). I can imagine him annoying her with his cocky, arrogant attitude, and then the still the bubbling chemistry between them. Correct me if I'm off here :).

Anyway, this was a fantastic chapter and I look forward to reading more of your story!
Alanisaur chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
Omg! Update! Yay! LoL.

~Rainbows'R'Friends
Personality Differs chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
i think i missed a chapter... im gonna have to go back to the last chapter and read it.. cause im confused on what happened with kevin.. but i liked it anyway..

Love rhee
pandakim chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
omg! yay! Nathan and Candace to the rescue!

hehehh c;
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
Wow. What will her fathers reaction be? I can't wait to see what happensnext!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
I love Candace, she's hilarious. I really, genuinely like her. She seems fun to be around and their conversation and interaction was just very genuine and believable given their relationship. I really enjoyed reading it. I'm still loving Addison's conflicted emotions when it comes to Nathan, at least she talked to Candace about it and I love what he wrote in her contact list, lol. Hilarious. I can't wait to see if Candace confronts her Uncle and what happens with that. I'm looking forward to it. And yes, Eminem is amazing. Nobody can flow like he can, I just adore his Despicable freestyle. So good. I hope things get easier for you soon, in the meantime keep listening it Eminem. ;)
Buddie24688 chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
Yay! :D I love this chapter. :) But no Nathan. :( Sadness. DX Great, as always.
HoodedStellaish chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
I agree completely. Eminem is awesome. He's the only rapper that I really like to listen to. I think that's probably because he raps about life, and not sex, drugs, etc.

Oh, poor Addie! Even though I want to strangle her, I do feel bad for her! I wish Nathan wasn't such a...how do I put this nicely? %$#&*(r&%&$ Yeah, that. But I think Addie is going to call him, so please, please, please don't do that! I think you should make her go to his house. Then no one would be expecting it! :D

Dude, some of your reviewers have seriously awesome usernames...Humph. Whatevers. At least when I go to other websites no one else has HoodedStellaish! .

~Stella
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
It's great!

Can't wait for more!
Devilish Kisses chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
Thanks for the update! Oh, maybe Candace will work her magic on bringing Addie and Nate together :D
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »