Reviews for Boundless
Shadowsgirl9 chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
awsome story!
KristenWenst68 chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! The characters are so real
And I feel like I'm in the story when I'm reading it! I know you have updated in like three months, but please update!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
I really like this story and hope you update soon :)
godislove chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I miss this story! :/
godislove chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
:D
WonderousTimes chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I like how Addison has hobbies or whatnot, rather than having the story 100% focused on her and Nathan, but at the same time enough of Nathan is present in the story which makes me happy because I want a Nathan. :)
WonderousTimes chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love the way Nathan is introduced in the story :D
snowy221180 chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
Love love love this story! Nathan is so different from most other guy characters out there-like a new type of dark and brooding :) You do an excellent job at giving these characters personality (something I myself have trouble with) keep up the good work and thanks a bunch for finally updating :D
Mr.Sammy chapter 24 . 4/18/2012
Man i LOVE this story :) keep up the fantastic work! Ahh i'm in love with Nathan.. Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Buddie24688 chapter 24 . 4/12/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's been so longg! I've missed heated kisses from Nathan. :'( Oh well. But, you have to write a new chapter soon! You haaaaaaave too! I'll die. No exaggeration there, I need my daily dosage of Nathan. I do.
freedoms.rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love this story so much. Please update asap!
sparkyzebo chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
Long time no see! This chapter was fluffy and cute! I liked the scenes between Addison and Nathan. They where just so... I can't think of a word good enough to descripe it! I think awsome would be a good word! Also can't wait to see what happens between Addison and Nathan's parents!
Teeiinneell chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
I've missed this story. I hope updates will be more frequent as it's hard to keep up when they're so far spaced.
violet-eyez chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
his parents are just going to let her stay with them?
blondiexoxo chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
hey loving the story so far

hope u update soon :)

cant wait to see how their relationship develops :)
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »