Reviews for Boundless
Devilish Kisses chapter 24 . 4/1/2012
Still enjoying it :) thanks for updating! I'm glad she got away from her dad and her and Nathan are just too damn cute!
Need.To.Know chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Yeah okay so um I officially love you. Like you have no idea. This is a fanfrickentastic story. Oh wow this is gonna sound weird but could I email you some time? I would absolutely LOOOOOVE if you would look over one of my stories so I could, you know, get a good feel for fictionpress writing (I'm sort of a newbie lol only one story). If you could leave me a little private response thing that'd be great (don't wanna give my email out to the whole world, you know).

Much love from a fellow author,

LestovsLover

P.S. I shall follow this story to the end! SO I SWEAR IF YOU END THIS THE SCRAP WE WILL SCRAP SHANT BE PRETTY! :) :) :) :) :)
Rawrly chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
I absolutely love your story.

And I absolutely love Nathan, egotistical assyness and all.

So I'm now gonna spam you with demands to update.

UPDATE. SOON.

K.
EverAfterGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is really good so far. I can't wait to read more!
HoodedStellaish chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
Oh dear, it's been forever since I logged into my fictionpress. Anyway, yes, I'm still reading.:P Dang. I was hoping for Nathan to really kick the crap outta her dad.

One comment though, I really would have liked some detail on the house when they walked in. I found the lack of it very confusing.

Great job as always!

~Stella
Midnight113 chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
Yay! Thank you for updating, I was so excited to see this in my inbox. I loved the mushy-ness, bring it on since there can never be too much. :) Nathan is so cute, and I like how honest he is. It's so cool they're going to share some living space, I mean, that's a good recipe for drama and fun and musy-ness which makes me happy. Excellent chapter! Take your time and update when you can, I know how life can tend to get in the way with writing but I appreciate the updates whenever they come. :)
11cina24 chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
AHHHHHHHHHH, lol, this is still sooo good:))
sappyromancelvr chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
They're so adorable together. :)
godislove chapter 23 . 3/31/2012
OMG, noooo, i wanna read more, what happened ! /3
theslykit chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
you do know green tea has a lot of caffeine too right?
Bleeding Pages chapter 23 . 11/25/2011
I love your story! I hope you update soon. I wish i would have found your story earlier but i am new to this website and have only posted part of a story. I really like your characters but it breaks my heart to see what her father does to her, i hope you have in a later chapter her compleatly standing up to him and saying everything. I LOVE NATHAN! just so you know. Where do you plan to go with this story? Is there going to be a big climax? if you need any ideas feel free to contact me and i can help if you want of course. Just being helpful! sorry i wrote such a long review.
snowy221180 chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
loooooove this story! Nathan and Addison are sooooo cute together! You're a very talented writer :) update soon!
Love is a Fallacy chapter 23 . 10/26/2011
my god! how i love your story! im so damn addicted to it! please review very very soon
KLY15 chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
I like your story! Its really great!
maaarz chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
Gaaaaaaah! Nathan is so sweet. I absolutely love the chemistry between Nathan and Addison. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you find time to continue writing this story. Good luck with college, you can make it through!
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »