Reviews for 365 Scribbles
paper ballerina chapter 88 . 9/5/2010
where have you gone sour plums? i read all your previous chapters, and now you've disappeared. does make me sad that you have gone away, and you've stopped writing, which makes me sad. i love your writing. some of the best amature stuff i've ever read. please, pick up the figurative pencil and write!

paper

[you've been away nearly three months, so i do hope you are ok. i would be rather sad if something had happened to you and your writing talent couldnt be put to brilliant use...]

paper
write your name chapter 50 . 8/7/2010
i like you, you are smart, and you can think.

i dont know how to write. but i like to think i do. reading yoru writing inspires me to actually write the things i thinki want to write. thank you

paper ballerina chapter 44 . 8/7/2010
good job, i like it!

paper ballerina chapter 37 . 8/7/2010
your writing about "from some mother dysfunctional" is incredable. i actually cried.

paper ballerina

hope you keep writing. its sad, yet so beautiful
holy moley chapter 32 . 8/7/2010
your writin draws me in. i want to know, i want to see, i want to be there with him as he watches to bug. you have an incredable writing style. dont forget it _

Bleached Roses chapter 88 . 4/22/2010
I got your PM about livejournal. I don't have an account there, but wanted you to know that I am still reading. I like keeping up with you. :3
Your AlconaDetroit Lover chapter 38 . 4/19/2010
You know that you have to be better with yourself if you want people to be better than you. Good little exert. I like the wonderful detail in the description of her silver dress and the way she pouts her lips.
k.maag chapter 88 . 4/15/2010
I'm tired of feeling anxious and cold too.
k.maag chapter 87 . 4/15/2010
I sound like my dad.
k.maag chapter 86 . 4/15/2010
That does sound like a nice place.
k.maag chapter 85 . 4/15/2010
Cute!
k.maag chapter 84 . 4/15/2010
Just remember! In 1850, "independent" meant "she's a bitch, don't talk to her". :)
k.maag chapter 83 . 4/15/2010
I LOVE the first line.
k.maag chapter 82 . 4/15/2010
Corruption is a wonderful topic.
k.maag chapter 81 . 4/15/2010
You should write a story about this character.
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »