Reviews for Unforgiving Love
East-0f-Eden chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
i want to see what happens next!
Impersonating Sugar chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
This is adorable. I'm looking forward to more.:)
Happy to be Mad chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
That was fast…I only read this series this morning and it has already been updated!

Nice chapter, but a little too short and a bit too fluffy.
PencilSketchS chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
First: check the name at the beginning of the chapter. It's supposed to be Josh and Dean, not Josh and Damien.

Secondly: Nice chapter. We get to see some interaction between Dean and Josh. I like Dean.

Okay, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I just hope things go well...
Happy to be Mad chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
I hope you update soon, I want to see where this goes! To be honest I like the fact your chapters aren’t to long... I find myself skip reading a number of series because they just drone on.

-Laugh- I think you are right, Almost all the yaoi on this site is written by females. Yay for fangirls.
PencilSketchS chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
okay, sorry it took such a long, long time to review this chapter, but here it is (I'm taking a break from my studies for a bit)

Okay, so I enjoyed this chapter. Mostly cause I think I enjoy seeing Damien squirm, but also because it gave some insight into what's really going on in his head.

I guess I can sympathize with the guy, but he still shouldn't have lashed out at Josh. I hope you don't think I'm being too harsh on him, or too lenient on Josh, I'm just looking for a happy ending for them all :)

I'll review the next installment sooner next time :)
Phantasmagoria Land chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I'm drawn to this story and to know what happens next even though the main plot (gay guy fancying best friend?) is not particularly original. I think that a little more detail and description would benefit it a lot more, it's currently mostly dialogue that's pulling the story along. It's a good way to move the story on, but I'd like to know something about the setting, what the place they're in looks like, maybe something about the characters' past besides the brief sentences you have at the beginning.

I don't think Damien's an ass, I actually quite like him.

Keep it coming!
PencilSketchS chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I've decided Dean is my favourite character. He's got the most honestly tragic story. I just hope Josh gets over Damien, because Damien's really crossed the line. How can Josh want to be with someone who treats him like nothing like that? But he's infatuated. Ah, poor Dean.
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I actually wanted to hit Damien at the end. Poor Josh. Talk about mixed signals. But then again, they have to come to terms with their own sexuality in their own time, when it's right for them. I promised you a review a really long time ago, so here you go. I wonder what happens in the next chapter, but this could have stood on it's own just fine. An ending full of possibilities.
Happy Cereal chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Ah, this was so good, I really enjoyed this! The pace was a bit fast, but none the less, you have real talent for writing. I really felt for Josh, and Dean. Will there be more? I hope so!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Sammy certainly knows how to cross the line! I feel dirty for calling her Sammy now... sounds like what you'd call a friend rather than a foe!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
There was nothing he wanted more than the thing he couldn’t have.

- Ah, the lament of so very many...

But damn if he had to be so frigging cute all the time.

- love the irritated affection in that line!

Aww, Damien is so cute. Oh, hang on, he's being mean now!
East-0f-Eden chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
I'm not very familiar with this genre of lit to be totally honest. So this won't be the best crit review that I've ever give. But, it seems to me that this all happens VERY fast. I'm not even sure if they're in love with each other or if it's all about the sex.
misguided ghosts chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
pure love.

The part about "red haired stick insect" made me laugh out loud. I keep imagining Sammy as a red ant, haha. But awh, I feel bad for Joshy and I like Dean, he's cute :D
DELETEDACCOUNT456 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
oh, I sense angst coming. Good, but for a few spelling errors, but I have so many in my own stuff that it's nothing major to worry about. Now I want to know what happens!