Reviews for Listen Up!
EffyIsMyGirlCrush chapter 64 . 3/18/2011
Who doesn't? Seriously, you're not alone.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 64 . 1/13/2011
I don't know who Kayla is to be honest. Most probably she's more famous in America than over here in the UK.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 63 . 1/13/2011
That is often the case for most people, including myself. It's human nature to fear what we don't know or lack knowledge in.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 62 . 1/13/2011
Can't say I've heard of Tumblr before.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 61 . 1/13/2011
I'm sorry to hear that :( But quitting isn't exactly the best thing in life at times.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 60 . 1/13/2011
That's exactly one of my fears too. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life and missing out on having a husband and children too.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 59 . 1/13/2011
What people do you hate in particular?
Oracle of Destiny chapter 58 . 1/13/2011
I've said the same thing in the past before. Most people find it either to be annoying or sympathetic.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 57 . 1/13/2011
I really can relate to this personally. I can be easily sensitive at times and when someone hurts my feelings then I really can get upset.
laurenmlbc chapter 61 . 1/7/2011
Well, on a positive note, you have certainly stuck with fictionpress for awhile!
Mirthless Laughter chapter 63 . 1/7/2011
oh, goodness, yes. me, too.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 55 . 1/3/2011
I can be impulsive at times when it comes to things. I usually say the wrong things at the wrong time sometimes.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 54 . 1/3/2011
I've been known to be a bit of a recluse, which is something that I should change completely.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 53 . 1/3/2011
Sometimes I'm like that - normally I try and change the subject.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 52 . 1/3/2011
Sometimes it's good to look back on the past from time to time, but when you get hurt from thinking about the past too much then it's kinda wrong.
116 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »