Reviews for Choosing Love Over Fear

Cute ;]
KarmaC chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Super sweet!
RentBoheme chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
So I finally read this. It was a nice little story, and congrats on being nominated! I liked the old lady. Even though she wasn't the protagonist, she had such a vital role in this story. She brought a certain feeling of life to "Choosing Love Over Fear." In her few lines, I got a real sense of who she was as a person, the love and the fear that she'd been through, yet how she was positive about her future.

I also noticed one typo that I, at least, thought was chuckle-inducing. "Ryan took Angela’s silence as his queue to leave her alone." Queue should be cue.
Dakota chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
He redeemed himself.
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
i love this!

its was really sweet, and innocent, and perfect!

great job, you got my vote!
mocha.panda chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was a really sweet and cute oneshot. Reading this put a huge smile on my face. :D You did an amazing job with this challenge, especially considering that this is your first one.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
aw, cute. I like it.

Ri
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aww. Awesome oneshot.)
Roman Candles chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great story!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I liked this, but I didn't feel like it was developed enough. I think you could have done a whole lot more with 2,0 words.

Regardless of that, I did feel for the characters. I just thought it went a little bit too quickly.

Overall, nice job. :)
Skyterra chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is cute. :) Do you think you could underline the required line for the challenge? I think that's what most people do and it would make it easier on the readers, because I found myself trying to look for it (I don't know, it may just be my weirdness.) Good job!