Reviews for Shadow Mirror
keke chapter 26 . 4/20/2006
loved the story. i got the feeling that you wrote this as an rpg? like the ps2 games such as final fantasy, breath of fire iv, suikoden, etc. if you didn't though, that's the feeling your story gave me. as if i was playing an rpg, unlocking bits and pieces of the story one at a time. i adore how you slowly unravelled each of the characters' backgrounds. keep writing, don't stop.. for people like me )
KimDemon13 chapter 26 . 5/22/2005
OH... I loved this story. The ending made me tear up. I like it very much. Good job!
becxfok01 chapter 26 . 5/14/2005
Oh wow, this is an AMAZING story. I love it. The plot was clever, and I loved most of the characters. More sexual tension between the two main characters would have improved the story, but it's still a good story, so well done! I really enjoyed reading, and thanks for writing it. cheers.
serpent's fire chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I like your story its very descriptive of the scenes and characters. I will definetly keep reading.
Kura-sama chapter 26 . 1/12/2005
its a good story! I love it! _ Aw Orpheus and Fiona's so cute together~ And the way their babblings fit together is VERY well written! Great job!
mahoshojo chapter 26 . 12/20/2004
hehe.. sorry i didnt review earlier... i was too wrapped up in reading the story. It's really really really amazing! But i think it's a bit over-rated. i really liked it.
DOQUIE chapter 26 . 9/28/2004
bravo, this was great
DOQUIE chapter 26 . 9/28/2004
bravo, this was great
alineofprose chapter 26 . 7/9/2004
this is an incredible, brilliant wonderful, amazing story! can u please write a sequel? any sort of sequel? cuz i think im addicted. o this story-i mean! ur an amazing writer!
Girl Of Darkness chapter 26 . 1/24/2004
WHO! Now I wasn't expecting any of that. A! Go Fiona she shocked me there. I loved it all and I am sad it came to an end. Bhoo HOO write more soon.
Nikki chapter 26 . 12/15/2003
Hello, old friend. Things have changed so much... all through this wonderful last chapter images of Grade 7 were flashing through my head... drawings of Fiona, Orpheus, and all the gang... wow, it's been so long!
This story was so loverly, and it's scary that it's over now. Like Orpheus' love for Sasha, this story was a sort of constant for me (yes, I still love cheezy lines). It's crazy that this one last link to my childhood (::sniff:: oh, the drama of it all!) is... well, not really severed. Bah, I'm back into Mindless Ron Mode again ::sigh::
But really... I'm glad you wrote this, because it really is absolutely delicious. Great characters, great everything. Lovely. I remember being is such awe that you created an entire world... so Tolkien of you. :P
Take care, love, and make sure that next time Ron glomps Hermione on the cheese! (while Harry... what is it? Stands atop the North Tower stuffing beer bottles down his pants and yelling "SCREW GOODNESS, I'M GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD?"... yes, that was it...)
and may I just say... RETURN OF THE KING?
who cares4 chapter 26 . 12/15/2003
as all great things come to an end.
your story had been fun to read.
peace
honey creep show chapter 26 . 12/12/2003
*sob sob* that was so happy! but sad because the story is over! *sob* okay, I'm fine now. That was SO effing cool when Fiona and Orpheus are all like "omg I love you"! omg! ! great work, I'm glad you had fun writing it because I had fun reading it. I'll definatly be reading more of your work!
Girl Of Darkness chapter 25 . 12/8/2003
NO! This is not fair. I mean damnit to hell! Argh you people are mean with your damn cliff hangers. No Fair!
honey creep show chapter 25 . 12/1/2003
omg. *sob* ... only one more chapter and this one was AMAZING *.* I feel like jumping off a cliff or something. Pwease have the last chapter done by Christmas! 'Twould be a very special present And I'm very sorry your grandmother died ;_;
93 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »