Reviews for Think of Them Fondly
MiLiNA chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
.God i freakin love this story. I didnt wanna read it bc i already knew she was gna die but im glad i did;it was amazing! Have you ever thought of writing a sequel with andrews happily ever after? Im wondering bc i really really enjoyed his character/personality. Anyways, great story!
VitamViva chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
This was a really endearing story. I loved it, especially Mallory. The way you presented the characters was well done. I cried at the end...

On another note, me being a huge phangirl for Phantom of the Opera, I squealed when I saw that the chapters were the lyrics to Think of Me xD No wonder the title seemed oddly familiar when I was browsing FP xD haha.

I know this is an odd question, but were Andrew and Mallory supposed to be comparisons to Erik (Phantom) and Christine? I see it kind of. Two broken souls finding love with a girl they can never have, but in very different situations.

Once again, this was a great piece!
MistressBlack852 chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
holy, what a great story

i dont have words to explain!

absolutely LOVED it
sliver of silver 101 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
i really love this story.

yeah yeah, i've said this at least a thousand times now, but i really do.

you did the characters really well. they're so well thought out and everything...and it's just got a really light and airy feel to the story. i mean, i don't know, yeah she's dying, but i just feel like that.

anyway,great job.
dust and glitter chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
this is making me cry ;'( it's just so wonderfully written. it's short but it's probably one of the best stories on here.

despite not being edited, I think it's fine ;) well, it's better than fine.

wow. I really can't think of anything else to say apart from I sincerely hope you keep writing ;)

yours,

d&gx
miss-life chapter 6 . 1/31/2010

This is such a sad story and yet such a great story. It's inspiring, because Andrew goes and achieves something with his life and because Mallory doesn't give up and feels and lives even though she knows she's going to die.

I must say that this rewrite is really good. I liked the first version but I can honestly say this one is better.

Tina
Shikaido Yuki chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
*squeals* aihyai mallory *wail* oh andrew, you're so stupid to wait such a long time to go see mallory again and when you do she's dying argh

anyway, lol, it was fun reading this story. can't wait for the finalfinalFINAL version in the future, but i didn't say this story wasn't good. :D
Forbidden Smiles chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Oh, my god.

"And slowly her sunshine eyes set forever in the dark endless night."

That quote and the other one describing her eyes are absolutely beautiful.

This revision was amazing and I love how you fleshed it out. Everything in her letter was really good.

Nice job!
totalgleek123 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
This story was so sweet and touching! I loved every bit of it and I wish it would go on and on and on!
Mystery chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
This is a great story, but I have a feeling it's going to make me cry in the end.
Shikaido Yuki chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
i get your review reply, lol. one chapter left! i wonder what's going to happen? and and and how did adam know about mallory's sickness? it's not like the nurses brag about it, right? can't wait for the next update! :D
Latindancer4ever chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Really great chapter! The best one I've read in a very very long time! Update soon :D
Latindancer4ever chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
This chapter was soo adorable! My favourite so far :)
dust and glitter chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
the saddest thing is I kinda thought it was a brain tumour because my music teacher's son, r.i.p. to Joe, had a brain tumour which began with sever headaches. obviously, this isn't reality but yeah. this chapter's just really emotional and painfully beautiful. if you've read Before I Die by Jenny Downham then you'll get what I'm trying to say. also, I now get why everything has seemed to have happened so quickly, it's a shorter story. seems a lot less rushed when you see the amount of chapters.

but, yeah. beautiful story, looking forward to the last chapter ;)

yours,

d&gx
sliver of silver 101 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
i have to tell you that i really really like this story. a lot. you have a gift.

keep writing!