Reviews for Watching
SugarRayne chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
... That's okay I didn't need sleep tonight anyway. ;-;

But no, seriously, this was extremely creepy. Stalking is just creepy in general but the way that guy just seemed to take so much pleasure in doing it... To some poor random kid who's only trying to work through college... I just... brr.
Linda chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I read your stories at fanfiction so I had to read this one and I really liked it. I think you're an excellent writer.
Lyander Altheus chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This is hardly fiction.

The fact that it's written in the first person helps corroborate the fact, but everything else just seems too real.

This is a good read. Aside from the fact that it points out that anyone can become a potential stalker victim, the storytelling itself is strong and convincing. Wait, scratch that. The time lapses add a somewhat ethereal feel to the whole thing, like it's, at the same time, both happening and... not.

The protagonist's anxiety is well portrayed, and so is the antagonist's seeming manic personality. What starts out as commonplace quickly becomes bizarre.

"Bizarre" is nowadays a fairly well-worn word. It just doesn't have the same striking feel it had when it was first coined four centuries ago. However, as I read the story it was the only word that seemed to fit the bill.

The author would have done well to elaborate on the protagonist's paranoia. Also, the flow of words seemed somewhat restrained. Mechanized. It didn't have much of a realistic feel in the early part. Aside from that, it was impeccable.
Me chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Corrections first:

I slipped past him and picked up my lifeline sitting a non-used flavor shot machine. “Long day, huh?”

you mean sitting on.

I said how I was a business major at ISU and in my Jason year

junior year

Comments:

I liked it. Sort of creepy though xD But you were able to tie in RL knowledge which makes it a lot more believable. It was also slightly difficult to determine if your character was male or female until you gave a name.

Hope that helps :D