Reviews for Love and Submission
abc as easy as 123 chapter 1 . 2/17
Just started this. Seems interesting. On with the next .
Hey chapter 10 . 1/19
This story is awesome.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
Rexi here any chance for more!
WhadTehFuhk chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
I really liked this story. Good job! :D
Sorsha chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
That was absolutely amazing! Great story! :D
Wicked4life chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
How is she running if the dog bit her leg?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
:) what a beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ashley chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
you made a literal twilight series in a way. but you made this way better than twilight. i loved it.
Awesome Rainbows chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
Make more chapters? Plzzzzzzzz!
DoveGirl chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
*i used to b DoveyGirl 3
Sooo, make more chaps plzzzz, cuz I'll be back next week :D
Plus I'm a fan...duhh obviously so I'll be back :D
Olivia chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
i love how u slyly sliped in the wedding preposal most people just start with the characters doing 1 thing tjen the next moment he's saying "willl you marry me?" and then straight away she says "YES!" not very believe able. Away way... i loved your story keep up the good work. xoxo
Venetiangrl92 chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
great story! i loved it! xoxo
Seph Meadowes chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
Well, this was fun. I like the fact you stuck with traditional werewolf mythology and at the same time you made some of your own. I really liked the characters.

Olivia's personality is great because usually with characters of teenage girls in fiction, they tend to be annoying, whiny, stupid, spineless, etc. Liv was a nice change because even at the times when she was whining, it was understandable. I love the fact she's not a Mary Sue and she has her own voice.

Connor is nice. He's smug, funny, smart and he's not an overbearing jerk. Possessive yes but in a good way. I would've liked to have known more about him though, as well as Olivia. We only get a glimpse of their interests and it would've done if you've fleshed that out a bit more. The bones are good but it just need a bit more meat.

Secondary characters were great. Kitty was cute and Noah was awesome. I like that his story is continued in the sequel (I haven't read it but I will soon) and I'm curious about his Carlie. Darien and Marianne made me laugh. I like the fact that even as grown ups, they're still playful and so in love.

Overall, I liked the plot, I liked the characters and I liked the pacing (even if sometimes it felt a little rushed) though sometimes it did really feel that you focused more on the plot than character development but it's not bad. It's better that than to have neither like Twilight (shakes head). The only problem I think is that I feel a little bereft cause I want more of Olivia and Connor. I feel that this story had so much potential, it just lacked a little more development.

Anyway, great job! I enjoyed the story and I hope you keep writing because good werewolf stories are hard to find these days and aside from charliej, there mostly aren't that many good ones. So kudos to you for succeeding where many have failed.

Keep writing!
Cdelancy chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
THAT WAS AWESOMELY GREAT!
oldwolf81 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012