Reviews for Love and Submission
Ashley chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
you made a literal twilight series in a way. but you made this way better than twilight. i loved it.
Awesome Rainbows chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
Make more chapters? Plzzzzzzzz!
DoveGirl chapter 25 . 6/12/2013
*i used to b DoveyGirl 3
Sooo, make more chaps plzzzz, cuz I'll be back next week :D
Plus I'm a fan...duhh obviously so I'll be back :D
Olivia chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
i love how u slyly sliped in the wedding preposal most people just start with the characters doing 1 thing tjen the next moment he's saying "willl you marry me?" and then straight away she says "YES!" not very believe able. Away way... i loved your story keep up the good work. xoxo
Venetiangrl92 chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
great story! i loved it! xoxo
Seph Meadowes chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
Well, this was fun. I like the fact you stuck with traditional werewolf mythology and at the same time you made some of your own. I really liked the characters.

Olivia's personality is great because usually with characters of teenage girls in fiction, they tend to be annoying, whiny, stupid, spineless, etc. Liv was a nice change because even at the times when she was whining, it was understandable. I love the fact she's not a Mary Sue and she has her own voice.

Connor is nice. He's smug, funny, smart and he's not an overbearing jerk. Possessive yes but in a good way. I would've liked to have known more about him though, as well as Olivia. We only get a glimpse of their interests and it would've done if you've fleshed that out a bit more. The bones are good but it just need a bit more meat.

Secondary characters were great. Kitty was cute and Noah was awesome. I like that his story is continued in the sequel (I haven't read it but I will soon) and I'm curious about his Carlie. Darien and Marianne made me laugh. I like the fact that even as grown ups, they're still playful and so in love.

Overall, I liked the plot, I liked the characters and I liked the pacing (even if sometimes it felt a little rushed) though sometimes it did really feel that you focused more on the plot than character development but it's not bad. It's better that than to have neither like Twilight (shakes head). The only problem I think is that I feel a little bereft cause I want more of Olivia and Connor. I feel that this story had so much potential, it just lacked a little more development.

Anyway, great job! I enjoyed the story and I hope you keep writing because good werewolf stories are hard to find these days and aside from charliej, there mostly aren't that many good ones. So kudos to you for succeeding where many have failed.

Keep writing!
Cdelancy chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
THAT WAS AWESOMELY GREAT!
oldwolf81 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
MUY BUEN HISTORIA
Luce17 chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Loved this story! :)
Tsuki Laly chapter 24 . 8/10/2012
Pfiiiou there going to be fine.
But I've got à question, they kill hunters but what happen with the body and dont they have problem with the police ?
MatingInspires chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
Thanks for sharing your story!
MatingInspires chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I would be freaking out!
dexx36 chapter 25 . 5/16/2012
Argh...I am upset to see it end. I am curious to find out more about Olivia and connor. I do hope you add more to this story. I thought it was really great and I thoroughly enjoyed it. On second thought, please don't end it, keep going with it. It reminds me of the books by Nikki Charles. I love her series and this has the same potential with spin-offs and updates. Please keep going.
BookAddiction24 chapter 25 . 4/17/2012
I am so happy that I found this story and that I was able to get it to 380 reviews! This is amazing! I love it.
BookAddiction24 chapter 24 . 4/17/2012
If I were her, I would have started crying at the end of this chapter. I almost did, and I'm not even in this situation!
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »