Reviews for Blood Prince
Theresa98 chapter 29 . 10/8/2010
Poor Dina has really been going through a heck of a lot! I can't believe she's pregnant! I enjoy when you include Luciel's POV in your chapters. I think he's a very interesting character and I hope to learn more about him and his world! Great chapter!
TheSuperHyperEmo chapter 29 . 10/8/2010
Is Luciel starting to feel guilty about Dina? sheesh, after all that, I would kinda hope he would... And like Dante wouldn't really be a good thing? IS that really a comfort?
lostlette chapter 29 . 10/4/2010
um... wow
Rav chapter 29 . 10/4/2010
Interesting chapter. A tad long but worth the read
Rav chapter 28 . 10/3/2010
Great chapter! Though I think certain parts seemed rushed. Take your time on it! :)
APenInHand chapter 28 . 9/12/2010
ok, like WOW, can't believe it what's gonna happen to Dina and to be honest Luciel is doing my head right in. i hope someone else comes and sweeps her off her feet perhaps Dante but i might be hoping for too much but anyway please update soon :)
TheSuperHyperEmo chapter 28 . 9/11/2010
Ah... Poor Dina... Accelerated pregnancies don't sound like much fun... I wonder if the baby's going to be a weird twisted monster? Oh gosh, now theres demons... I'd hate to be her...
TheSuperHyperEmo chapter 27 . 8/21/2010
thats sad... is another Mr Prince Charming going to come and sweep her off her feet now that Luciel's a weirdo? Oh, and I'm still confused how this whole story relates to the Prelude.. Oh well. We'll all find out eventually, I guess...
lostlette chapter 26 . 7/21/2010
interesting.
lostlette chapter 25 . 7/8/2010
I love it!
Yuuki Kuuro chapter 25 . 6/27/2010
wow. i like the new chapter. cant wait to read the next chapter. is it really Luciel? or is it something imitating him? i really hope this doesn't turn out to be just a dream. great story cant wait for the update
APenInHand chapter 24 . 6/13/2010
please, please, please update soon :)
Saka Cola Kiberry chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hey! So I was just browsing and came across your story and wow I was impressed! Totally different to what I usually read and it just gets interesting by every passing chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work Elias!
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 23 . 5/31/2010
hey this is my all time favorite story and i have been dying to read this chapter! It was definatly worth the wait, evry time i think i know what will happen it changes thats what i also love about this story that its getting unpredictable when evry i think i know what is going to happen it changes! i can't wait to read more hope it will be soon :)
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /