Reviews for Welcome to Monsterbucks
Visit chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I HATE YOU FOR NOT UPDATING...

CRIIIIES...
QTcutts chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
SO when are you adding more? :)
Syncopal chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I love it! Please, please, please continue? :3 It's my birthday, it'd be an awesome present
CainReborn chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
i want to read more! I have fallen in love with Agni!
ScarletPen chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I love this story! please update i want to read more!
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I really enjoyed this, its one of my favorites.
Daydream Nation chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I know it's supposed to be humor, but the end of chapter four actually had be sobbing happy tears. Such an awesome story, I don't even-
Wicked Neko chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
AAW! That is too damn cute!

I love little Jared! Can't wait to find out what the "falling out" was between him and Agni. :)

And I'm also really curious about the present Jared. Is he interested in anybody... romantically? Will he?

Hehee. Update soon please!
Lyra chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
wow this is just exactly what I wanted to read it's clever, sweet and a bit creepy and scary at the same time, and little Jared is just adorable (so is Agni but I don't think he'd apreciate me saying that .) it's really sad that you've (probably) abandoned this story though sice it's such a good read and it makes me sad knowing that I won't be reading any more chapters but I hope that you choose to continue this/a fan ;)
chibi chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
This is amazing! The systematics behind the monster world and their involvement in the human world remind me a little bit of Monsters Inc, mixed with some Underworld, Harry Potter and other fantasy/fiction based series. I really like this story, and I hope you will continue onward with it.

The past/present moments from adult Jared and child Jared is a sweet touch, and appreciativily easy to distinguish when the shifts occur. Keep up the good work!
not always sane chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
You should update. I really want to read the rest. It's wonderfully creepy. Please update
mittelan chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
This is so amazing, it's so sweet when Agni reads stories to Jared and also quite humorous at times.

You're a wonder writer :)
scribbled.sonnet chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
More, more - Please more!

The characters are wonderfully developed and I want to know more about them!

Great idea for a story! It's a really refreshing read.
Slate chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This story hits all my buttons. Your writing is wonderful, and the story is unique and original. I love the characters (Agni is my favorite). You've hooked me. Please keep up the great work.
brightsun89 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
I love it! please update soon!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »