Reviews for Welcome to Monsterbucks
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
That letter broke my reader's heart.

i LOVE agni.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
After reading the second paragraph, I was very reminded of monsters, inc.

It's so cute that he got a monster to read him a story! :D

and lemony snicket is an awesome writer
Vera Dicere chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
i kind of have a thing for monster stories. and this is pretty awesome. i love agni and jared and their adorable bff sort of relationship. and i'm pretty interested to find out what happened when agni finally stopped haunting jared (though i have my suspicions). and i'm really hoping to see what happens when they meet up again, now that monsters are out in the human world.

so, here's hoping to see more of this :)
runaway sheet chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Continue this sotry, dearie. Agni is so lovely and Jared really is a smart-as*.

Their interactions make me smile.

You write well and I only managed to catch spelling errors, nothing bigger, so STOP PUTTING OFF THE UPDATE and write already!

Ggr.. Jared awaits his monster-time. And me.

Jared awaits me. XD
Hell's first Icicle chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
I have fallen so hard for your characters and your world that having to sit back and close the page makes me feel rather crushed inside. I absolutely love this. I actually stumbled across your page again after finding the story you put up on less than three press, and reading this makes me very glad for it. I can't wait for more.
Gaweldr chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Oh my god this story is so friggin' cool !

I thanks all your entire being for provide us such a story. Like, really. I just love Agni and Jared, and 'cause english is obviously not my native language I don't truly succeed to say/write whatever I want to, but I want you to know that I'm all "ohoho this was übra-supra tip top génial". I hope there will be next chapters ...? *wind of hope*

Thank you for making my day !

:D

Gaw'
drunkoffwooder chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
This is so wonderfully original that I'm going to anxiously wait for updates even though you don't seem to update often. Please, do write.
Hopes chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
This is so awesome! I can't wait to read more! :)
Hollyivy chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
I really like it. Reminds me a bit of aggybird.
acorn2oak chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I am LOVE LOVE loving this story! Please keep it going. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

You really know how to weave a good tale. Hard to do...you have TALENT!
Tyan chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
This is just... whoa. No words. I love it. It's brilliant. I'm practically skipping with excitement for the next chapter. INSTANT FAVE.
Jester08 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Great story so far! Keep it up and update soon please! _
Cockroach-Guts chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
!

To sum it up, you need to keep writing this NOW.

I'm addicted, and need my fix. Starbucks just won't cut nothing now that Jared isn't in there.

And I need some more Agni.

Keep writing, 'cause if more of this doesn't come popping up, I will find you and chain you to a writing desk.

In a loving kind of way, of course.
Blaze Moonlight chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Aww... young Jared is impossibly cute (the twistedness only emphasises it) and if this pans out anything like how it has been so far it's going to be brilliant. This is a great story (and you've certainly got an attention grabbing summary) and I can't wait to read futher.
CosmicLove chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
This is really good, I hope you update soon, the relationship between Agni and child Jared makes me laugh.

Well done :)