Reviews for Welcome to Monsterbucks
jacob95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ohh i get it monsterbucks like the store starbucks hahaha...lmao i like it. its entertaining :P
Niflheimr chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Oh, this is awesome! (I cried a bit while reading the 4th chapter.)
Round About Parker chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Another brilliant chapter! I love this story so much- it's incredibly original...
Curb Crasher chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Nyah, Agni and Jared are so cute! I just wonder what happened that made Agni drink and be so mean for so long after they parted.

I like all the references to violence! And that Jessie thought Jared is crazy.
Verbally Dangerous chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Im gonna make this VERY Short because its 3 fucking am, but: THIS iS THE BEST STORY EVER! xD
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Incredibly funny, serious, intense, and with a dash of 'Aw' moments! Great work as always!
Tonberry Surprise chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
That was... ridiculously sweet.

I loved loved /loved/ this chapter.

I found myself 'aw'ing out loud numerous times and your description of their emotions really hit home for me in some parts. Now I'm even more curious to what they had a fallout over. I'm willing to wait forever for your next chapter (doesn't mean you should take forever xD) and I can honestly say you're a really good writer.

Again, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER
uggabugga chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens as the monsters and humans lean to live with each other. :)
Round About Parker chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I love this idea so, so much! Can't wait to find out what happens...
Crimsonoaks chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
it has been a long time since i've liked a fic as much as i do this one. you have a really great take on monsters and those who can see them. I'm giving a rarely sincere "hope you update soon".
the cheeze chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
hehe this is really good. keep writing this!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010

welcome to our website is :
Potatoe1988 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Hahaha, oh man. I love Jared.
Domina Noctis chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Amazing chapter! I absolutely love Jared's attitude about the whole thing. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Kanilla chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I'm glad we got to Agni before I read these chapters.

I'm fascinated by Jared, and I think I'm slowly coming to feel some affection for him, too. Honestly, I love how he simply went back to bed when there is a revolution going on outside his window.

The parts with Agni and Jared are the ones I like best- possibly because Agni softens gradually and gets attached when he isn't supposed to. I am curious about their falling out.

Not sure what else I can say, but you write beautifully, love.

-K.