Reviews for Welcome to Monsterbucks
Erisah Mae chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
This is really great :) I wasn't 100 percent sure about it when I first started reading it... the opening wasn't all that gripping for me, but the interactions between Jared and Agni are really quite fun to read. It's grown on me.

Nice one.

oregonnights chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I really dig this. It's interesting, original, and the characters are great. Not to mention the events are humorous, the dialogue is believeble, and it is well written.
jacob95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
ohh i get it monsterbucks like the store starbucks hahaha...lmao i like it. its entertaining :P
Niflheimr chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Oh, this is awesome! (I cried a bit while reading the 4th chapter.)
Round About Parker chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Another brilliant chapter! I love this story so much- it's incredibly original...
Curb Crasher chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Nyah, Agni and Jared are so cute! I just wonder what happened that made Agni drink and be so mean for so long after they parted.

I like all the references to violence! And that Jessie thought Jared is crazy.
Verbally Dangerous chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Im gonna make this VERY Short because its 3 fucking am, but: THIS iS THE BEST STORY EVER! xD
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Incredibly funny, serious, intense, and with a dash of 'Aw' moments! Great work as always!
Tonberry Surprise chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
That was... ridiculously sweet.

I loved loved /loved/ this chapter.

I found myself 'aw'ing out loud numerous times and your description of their emotions really hit home for me in some parts. Now I'm even more curious to what they had a fallout over. I'm willing to wait forever for your next chapter (doesn't mean you should take forever xD) and I can honestly say you're a really good writer.

uggabugga chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens as the monsters and humans lean to live with each other. :)
Round About Parker chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I love this idea so, so much! Can't wait to find out what happens...
Crimsonoaks chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
it has been a long time since i've liked a fic as much as i do this one. you have a really great take on monsters and those who can see them. I'm giving a rarely sincere "hope you update soon".
the cheeze chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
hehe this is really good. keep writing this!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010

welcome to our website is :
Potatoe1988 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Hahaha, oh man. I love Jared.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »