Reviews for Welcome to Monsterbucks
overlordpotatoe chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Hahaha, oh man. I love Jared.
Domina Noctis chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Amazing chapter! I absolutely love Jared's attitude about the whole thing. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Kanilla chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I'm glad we got to Agni before I read these chapters.

I'm fascinated by Jared, and I think I'm slowly coming to feel some affection for him, too. Honestly, I love how he simply went back to bed when there is a revolution going on outside his window.

The parts with Agni and Jared are the ones I like best- possibly because Agni softens gradually and gets attached when he isn't supposed to. I am curious about their falling out.

Not sure what else I can say, but you write beautifully, love.

-K.
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I love this story! I'm really curious about what happened between Jared and Agni that lead to the 'falling out' (though I can guess, but not all that accurately) and I'm looking forward to the aftermath of the invasion. I'm loving the characters, the story, and your writing, and I am eagerly waiting for more. Thanks for posting this! :)
sylunedarkchylde chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
O_O

I didn't expect that I'd be interested in this, and I was surprised I was already at the end.

OMGWHATHAPPENEDNEXT?

Write son! :D
reine chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
;; what happened next?

moremore~
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Whoa...you did an excellent job here blending the past and present scenes, plus alternating between the human world and the underworld as well! Props to you!
I.F chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I love all your stories and I can't wait for more updates on this one (especially Jared and Agni's reunion)! Hahaha I can understand being too tired to care but I still hope he'll have a funny freak out later.
uggabugga chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I can't believe this story only has, what, 11 reviews? I love it! And I'm really curious to find out what happened between Jared and Agni. Anyways, you're a fantastic writer and I think this story has great potential. :)
writing guurl chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I really like this. It's totally different than anything I've ever read - and it's inspired me to start writing again as well!

I've followed this since the beginning but have just now decided to comment on it. I can't wait to see what happens next.

xoxo

writing guurl
WayfarerRedemption chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I absolutely love this chapter! Jared and his nonchalant attitude toward the whole situation made it even better! I cant wait for the next chapter.
Davii-Hime chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
:D

This made me smile lots.
Gerald chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Please continue this. I love this story ridiculously. I should cry if you were to stop writing it.
jinglelamp chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
I really love this idea - its very unique! Does Agni turn up later on as well - please say yes!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

I think your writing style has actually gotten better!
overlordpotatoe chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This is a fantastic balance of humour and plot; amusing, but with plenty of story to hook the reader in. I love the switching between past and present, too.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »