Reviews for A Silver Dragon: Original Version
dreamwhenyoublink chapter 27 . 2/24/2010
I am surprised at where you are taking this story i had thought i was along for a sappy love story and i think there is an element of romance yet to be revealed but i think the element of action you have splashed in is really good. I hope you continue to post.
Lurchy chapter 25 . 2/18/2010
"her wish to rust to a city "

rush not rust -it's right near the bottom
Lurchy chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
Ha, ha, now it's her turn. Oh well, now she can be trained in magic correctly. That ought to cheer her up. It would cheer me up.

Good grammer and length of descriptions. I want to see them in some action together. Evil hordes and all that jazz.
dreamwhenyoublink chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
YAY! another great 4 chapters! chapteres are a lil small but i am totally entrulled by your story!
Dora Crystal Solis chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
So far so good! I love this new twist for a fantasy story you did a really great job and I would love for you to give me some tips!
dreamwhenyoublink chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
Again, awesome writing!
dreamwhenyoublink chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
omg! i DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. First i can't stop smiling becuase i enjoyed this story so much. I have heard of stories like this but this was truely an experience. The personality that bleeds from your writing shows not only the characters you've created but i think its caputres a small essence of who you are. Amazing. The changeover in each chapter was smooth and the personality and difference in the thinking was definite. I am sad that the chapters were so short. I am looking forward not only update but also to read your other works. There was one error i noticed you said condition where you meant conditioner. Chapter 8 2nd para. last sentence. No biggy thou. In short i really enjoyed your story i liked how you left him on the doorstep tehn drew him in with a rabid follower of Aloreina. Intersting tatic. Anywho, please take the time to read and review my story if you would do me the honor.

Dreamwhenyoublink