Reviews for Slashing Glasses
LoveCosmicLace chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
! think, if these were real, I would definitely buy them. No matter that I might have to take out a loan to do so, I would still buy them. Lol.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hey
Great advert don't need em got my very own pair thanks ;-) x
HelloBilby chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
haha that's epic. And I SO want a pair!
DawnSister chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Was just browsing and found this, it's hilarious and I laughed out loud. I am still laughing as I write this review and so wish that these glasses exist.

Who wouldn't want every sick fantasy to come to life before their's and their cat's eyes (that was particularly funny, that I might want to share them with my cat, the mental image is enough to make me smile every time I think about it).

Please invent these glasses, and I will definitely buy them, just to see my cat's reaction to my sick fantasies. LOL,

Thanks for sharing,

DS
Blank Papyrus chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I must buy these at once!
Vannah Lee chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I want a pair! Maybe one day Japan will make them...
VeeVeeLa chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
lol i would so buy these!
Emeline Emrys chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
29 easy payments of $19.99? wow, pretty pricey, but all in all i still want the glasses :)
DeJester chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
But I already do that so well on my own...

Loved it
sern chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
...someone needs to make these. srsli.
Insomiak chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
"Must be 18 or over to order (Or just lie.)"

Genius xD I'm having a giggle-fit.
Kamiya Natsuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I am laughing so hard! That was great...man I really wish those were real...I'd never watch another movie without them X3
devil-in-disguse-15 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aww, I want slashing glasses now... *sad face*

I just realized I LOVE slash but hate it when my gay bff talks about sex...haha...maybe that's just cause he's real.

I love this ad, it's funny!

29 payments? I'll be 20 before I pay that off!
Cadence chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I loved this! How sad is it that I wish these glasses really existed? And 29 payments of $19.99, are you kidding? Just break into my house and rob me blind, why don't you.
Ladyfnick chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Can I hug you for writting this? Seriously I feel the hug reflex going off. No? Well nevermind then lol. This is really cute, you pulled it off really well! Good job!