Reviews for A Cry for Help
FlamingInk57 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Woah...that was awesome. The end was really good with the thing about the blood. It had great emotions in there and it was brilliantly written.
Solstice Princess chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow this poem is so dark. I like it especialy the line "The one you love, and the one you hate to love." Its kind of a cliche but it works here in this poem.

You have really good word choice that gives off a strong emotion. Good job. :)
xXhootsXx chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
From the Roadhouse:

Oh my gosh...I read this, and I instantly became worried for you! Is this about you? If it is, I hope you are okay. If you need anyone to talk to, I've heard that I am not that bad at it.

But really, this is too good. Wow. Amazing...Nothing else to say here. THIS IS AWESOME! Sad...but too good..
Belladonna Snow chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Beautifully done, captured my attention instantly. My favorite line is "Fears of the with drawl are awakened, Its poison slowly stiffens the body" Brilliant work.
everywheresky chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was really good! I really love the last line..."Hate is in the dripping blood." It's eerie, but in a good way :)
Karyn13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Awesome work. I can clearly see what you are trying to say in this poem, but it could also be taken many different ways. Good work
sealednectar chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I think the speaker in this poem doesn't know what to do and is confused. I like how opposites are juxtaposed in this poem but my favourite line would have to be the last one: Hate is in the dripping blood. Gruesome and vivid.

sealednectar
WriterOnTheMove chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I really don't know what to say here...i love this poem, but somehow i'm too stunned to really explain how i like it.

All i know is the description is amazing, and you really get straight to the point.

What i love is how you can see the fear as you read, and it's almost like you are the person crying out for help.

Good job

WriterOnTheMove
Lee Daniel chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This poem is incredibly moving and yet worrisome all at the same time. Is this a cry for help coming from you? Are you struggling with an addiction? My heart broke as I read your words. I hope you are okay.