Reviews for Chroma
PurplePiggy chapter 31 . 4/20
I just stayed up 6 hours reading this whole story and I have to get up in 2. THAT'S how amazing this story was.
MadMindOfMine chapter 1 . 3/10
It's like, I read this awesomesauce story of yours once, and then time passes and days go by and I can't stop thinking-can't stop comparing every story I read with Chroma. So I lose interest in that story, no matter that it's an entirely different genre or whatever, and I keep finding myself reading this story again and again and again. I'm practically an expert on it now, honest.
But really. You have done such an awesome job with Chroma and Nate sounds positively delicious and I love Kon so much! It's the details and that raw feelings thing that gets me going all, "This is so gooooooooooood." You, don't stop writing. Ever.
I'll go read your other stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
This is probably like bad time for constructive criticism but you said at the start of this chapter that there was something you didn't like about it and I wasnt looking for something I swear it just kinda appeared for me and you probably know it already but shhh the thing that bugged me here is that she was so happy happy smiles with Shaun even though she's been so shut off it kind of felt like it was just a sudden change rather than a gradual one

But aside from that plz teach me how to write and also I realise this is like ages late for a review and I'm sorry but to be fair I would have reviewed sooner and begged for updates waaaay earlier if I knew you wrote and also if I knew this story existed earlier :) much love from your neighbour hood taxi driver
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Hullooo I'm glad you linked me this but now I feel like my writing is super juvenile in comparison and I'm scared of reading anything past the first draft hahahaha that said, this is amazing! I wish I had more then the 20 minutes before bed and after I wake up to read, but I'll be slow progress until I have more spare time. Xoxo your friendly neighbourhood taxi lady 3
Guest chapter 31 . 10/18/2014
i sat down and read this in one whole sitting and it's beautiful. thank you for writing this and i'm also fairly sure i have a long new playlist to listen to with all the songs in each chapter. :)
windlessnitez chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
Its over but it sounds like a beginning. question what happened to Kon and Nate?
Guest chapter 31 . 4/15/2014
Can I just say you made me cry so many times reading this. Beautifully haunting.
WYMamataro chapter 31 . 3/22/2014
I felt every ounce of pain! Will there be a sequel? I saw closure but...I felt like I want more! Hehe...
Ystarr chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
This chapter was perfection. It makes me shiver how perfectly you described everything, raw and pure. Amazing
Jessy-8739 chapter 31 . 1/22/2014
I think this is my favorite book so far on fictionpress, and that saying something cause i've read a lot P
You craft a world with so many layers. A world with a flawless cover full of rich and beautiful teenagers that seem to have a perfect life, but if you dig deeper, you can find tinges of sadness mixed within everyone. It's heartbreakingly beautiful :)
Jessy-8739 chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
i think i like Chris a little bit less after this last scene
D
Jessy-8739 chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
it's incredible, as always. But how can Nate see Chris too?
Jessy-8739 chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
oh my god, I'm in love with this story! it connects soooo well with the song. seriously. but umm... I'm understand that Chris died (so sad), but.. how did he die?
(sorry if this is a stupid question)
sinkingshorelines chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
This was beautiful... painfully utterly beautiful. I swear my heart was pounding almost the whole time I was reading this. I've read a lot but I have never seriously gotten this immersed, so moved as if something just clicked in my heart and stayed there. I have never been this attached to mere fictional characters that I felt myself falling for them. I was crying for their pain and eventually laughing uncontrollably when I realized how pathetic I looked. But this is seriously just pure genius and I can't even begin to fathom how a mere mortal like you (and very much like myself) were able to come up with something like this. So, help me god as I try to move on from this as I am still in complete denial that this has ended for me. It should have never ended... but that's just me and my wishful thinking.
GraceSaader chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Wow. Just wow. Reading this I got extremely jealous that you had written something so raw and so freaking twisted that it was beautiful, because I had wanted to write something like this for a very long time. It doesn't feel finished. I'm hoping that you have more stories like this to your pen name.
398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »