Reviews for Our Relationship
Cyberia chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
You have a way with words in your writing and this is a great expression of emotion especially the confusion we all feel about members of the opposite gender.
VividReality chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I feel the same way however; you have an apology to make before we can be friends. I know you feel bad but you have to say it to me and if you can't do that then we might not be able to be friends anymore than me just reading your writings.

You have frightened me. TERRIBLY. If you think you want something you can't just burry the past, you need to reconcile and you need to do that to me and God. You can't be my friend and abuse me by frightening me. (hacking into my computer and using information about me to coerce me into talking to you, or harassing me, or threatening me) you are dealing with a sexually abused person and you have no idea how I feel. I'm not lesbian. You know nothing about what I've gone through. You think because if a guy acted like this then he would be gay. I have been SEXUALLY ABUSED. You might not be able to handle me. I need someone who is sensitive.
kiki idiotonastick chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
ok1) sorry i was too laz to log on XP HAHA

i love this poem...it reminds me of my best friend...and what hes said to me. well except theres one key thing missing: he loves another girl

when I log on im adding this

you are a great writer...and this story strikes a cord in me